Monday, November 14, 2016

599Fashion Review!


****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by 599Fashion for the review free of charge in exchange for the post.****
 The holidays are one of the times of year that I like looking around for cheap clothes that are a great price but also a good quality so I can purchase some as Christmas gifts for my fiance, kids, mom, etc. 599Fashion is the perfect place to do some of that shopping because they offer a large assortment of affordable clothing for everyone in the family. Their website works a bit differently than other websites, they only have set amounts of each product in stock so you may see a shirt you like one night and then a day or two later it could be gone so if you see something you want I would jump on the chance to get it. They have new products weekly and usually get a large selection of new products every time they restock so the site is worth keeping an eye on. If you place a large order and one of the items ends up not being in stock when your order is processed they will refund you for that product. Most products on the website only cost $5.99 and some even cost less, they also sell jewelry, accessories and more.



This is their plus size sleeveless peplum top in black and white it is $5.99. I have a large chest so I like to buy shirts slightly larger so that everything has room, and this shirt looked rather cute so I picked it as one of my review items. The top looks wonderful and is very flattering, I like the white stripe with the black flower lace over it. The fabrics this shirt are made from are well made and thick, this would be perfect for the winter with a cardigan over it as shown above (cardigan link is below). I give this shirt a 5 out of 5 because it looks great, is well made, comfortable and it is at a price that can't be beat.


















This is the plus Size Solid Asymmetric Hem Shrug and it is $9.99. I love shurgs and cardigans, I have several of them but I still like adding new pieces to my collection for when I go out, go to work etc. I do have to admit I am a bit disappointed in this piece, it is quite a bit thinner than I had hoped it would be it is almost sheer and you can see the designs and everything of what ever you are wearing below it. It also arrived with holes in both of the pockets, if I were to have placed anything in the pockets it would have fallen right out, granted I can easily stitch this up but it isn't something you like to find when buying clothing. I give this a 3 out of 5 stars since the pockets can be fixed.




This is the Plus Size One Off Shoulder in red and it sells for $9.99. I have to admit when I seen they sold this in a 3xl I selected this for my sister-in-law as a Christmas gift, when it arrived it felt pretty dang soft so I decided to be evil and try it on and man oh man! This shirt is very comfortable because it is just slightly too large for me but sits comfortably so I know she is going to love it because the materials are so soft. The materials are nice and the shirt is well made, I didn't find anything wrong with the shirt aside from that it is a bit sheer so I would wear a tank top under it if you don't want the world to get a peek at your goods otherwise this shirt is wonderful. This shirt gets a 5 out of 5 stars.


Last but not least I loved the first top shown up above so much that I also opted to receive the Plus Size Lace Paneled Round Neck Sleeveless Skater Dress which is the shirt but in a dress version. This piece also fits nicely and is quite flattering, it is a big change for me to wear this because I don't wear dresses often and I never wear anything without sleeves but I feel pretty good in this dress and I look forward to wearing it more often. The materials keep you pretty warm so it is good to wear even in the winter, 5 out of 5 stars from me! 599Fashion does ship worldwide and the shipping rates vary depending on how much your order total comes out to. Everything I received was packaged nicely inside of clear bags to insure that if anything happened to the outside of the packaging the clothes wouldn't get wet or ruined, the order also arrived quickly.



9 comments:

Nancy Loring said...

It is nice to see a place has plus size clothing that looks really nice and stylish. Where I live there is a walmart and not much else. So my choice for clothing are limited. I have to do more online shopping.

Unknown said...

They have some very cute stuff!

Unknown said...

I like a lot of things on their website and for such low prices! They do sell really fast. I saw a sweater dress on there that I really liked but now it is gone.

BethElderton said...

I am so glad to learn about 599 Fashion! I see some great basic pieces in the sizes I need.

Angela Saver said...

I love the Skater Dress! I would wear it with a cardigan too, but it is really cute!

Edye Nicole said...

What cute clothes! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

My wife likes that this site is affordable and has a large selection of large and xl shirts and dresses.

Maryann D. said...

All of the clothing shown seems so well made and attractive. It is a super selection.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Christy DuBois said...

I have looked at this site and wondered how the quality of the products were. I'm glad I saw your review on this. One thing I liked back when I read their policies is that they will allow returns for a refund. Some sites will not allow returns at all and others will all returns but for store credit only.