Saturday, November 19, 2016

Dollar Shave Club Review!



****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Dollar Shave Club for the review free of charge.****

I've featured a number of women's and children's so far as part of my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide so now it is time for something for the men. If you are a cable TV watcher I am sure you've seen the hilarious commercials from the Dollar Shave Club which helps you Shave time & Shave money with their subscription boxes. Each month they will ship you a box that has new razors in it, they have three different priced boxes depending on what kind of razor you would like, they also offer tons of facial products and bath products such as their one wipe charlies that you can add to your box.



In my box I received a very nice razor handle with a set of four six blade razor heads, Dr. Carver's Post shave cream, Dr. Carver's Repair Serum, Dr. Carver's pre-shave oil, Big cloud good shake hand cream, Big cloud wind master lip balm, Dr. Carver's shave butter & A pack of One wipe Charlies. I love that they offer a wide variety of facial and skin products for men that help their skin before, during and after shaving because everyone knows that razor burn is unpleasant and no one wants that on their face, having skin that isn't dried out also helps prevent in-grown hairs so that is a plus. These products will help you (or your husband/brother/son) get a close and smooth shave, the post shave products will them help with providing moisture to the skin and help it look it's best.

 

You won't find any fruity, flowery or girly scents in this box! All of the products are very light in fragrance if at all, and they are all manly smells many of the products remind me of a light sandal wood scent and they smell pretty good. Depending on how often you shave the facial products should last quite a while since you only need a little bit of each. The one wipe charlies are a great addition to any bathroom, they are peppermint scented butt wipes an will leave you feeling fresh and sparkly clean for those who have never used them before they may leave your butt feeling a little tingly and minty fresh due to the peppermint, they will leave you clean and smelling fresh. The basic razor box itself ranges from $1 for two blade razors to $9 a month for six blade razors and all the extra facial products vary in price this way you can customize your box to fit with your affordability.This subscription box really does live up to the hype you see in their commercials and they are worth checking out for yourself, or for a loved one, you could even pick some of these products up and use them as useful stocking stuffers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I am going to add this to my wishlist for this year I get a lot of razor burn and this might help.

Unknown said...

This sounds like a great present for a man

Unknown said...

I love the idea of getting a monthly subscription box!

Edye Nicole said...

Sounds like a nice box!

Christy DuBois said...

I just wrote a long review and it is gone. Anyway I have read great reviews about dollar shave club. I haven't tried it yet but have seriously thought about it.

Dana said...

I'm debating on this for a gift for my brother. Sounds like a great subscription box for guys!