Monday, November 21, 2016

Paficica Beauty Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by
Pacifica Beauty for the review free of charge.****

Pacifica beauty is becoming my favorite beauty brand more and more every time I test out the products they send me because the products are high quality, have wonderful color pigmentation and the packaging is some of the best I've seen. I was recently sent a trio of their new polishes to test out, right from the moment I opened the package I knew these colors were going to look lovely when applied to my nails.



As you can see it originally arrived as a trio however tragedy struck and while I was taking photos of the bottles one of them fell and broke upon hitting the floor. I was so sad because it was one of the three bottles I was most looking forward to using but there is no use crying over spilled milk. The two remaining polishes were Wonderland and London Tomboy as seen above. Each of the polishes shown here are available on the Pacifica beauty website for $9 along with a number of other eye catching shades and high quality makeup. Pacifica Beauty is 100% Vegan and Cruelty free!

 

In the bottle London Tomboy looks like a deep green with hints of blue but when applied to the nails reminds me of a forest green, it is quite dark but reminds me of the holidays. The Winter wonderland looks like an off white but when you look at in on the brush seems to have glitter in it, when applied to my nails and looked at closely I did not notice any glitter. The Wonderland to me in person seemed to give off a light pink hue it wasn't quite white but also not quite beige. London Tomboy is a perfect match for a bold gold and it looks good with or without a clear top coat. In the photos of my nails shown above I have on a single layer of London Tomboy which spread on smoothly and evenly without any issue and two coats of the Wonderland because the first coat looked slightly sheer and I wanted it to be more solid. I've been wearing this polish for five days now and it actually hasn't chipped too much it has only chipped around the very tips of my nails which I personally think is pretty good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so pretty

Christy DuBois said...

I love the Pacifica products I've tried so far. I have not tried their nail polish yet but I'm sure it's good also.

Dana said...

I see a lot of advertising for this company and it's all positive.