Thursday, November 5, 2015

Treats Subscription Box Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Treats for the review free of charge.****



I don't know a single person who doesn't like some kind of snack whether it is chocolate, nuts or pretzels everyone has their own favorite, I personally love chocolate covered almonds and cashews the most but I am always up for trying new treats. What is a better way to try new treats then to subscribe to a subscription that specializes in providing it's subscribers with new and interesting treats from around the world? A Subscription box called "Treats" does just that, they go out an seek new, interesting and yummy treats to share with their subscribers. I received the chance to test out one of these boxes and will be hosting a giveaway for one in December so remember to keep an eye out for the post. My packaged arrived quickly and included a very sweet note on an adorable card which can be seen below.





I've received snack subscription boxes in the past, and let me start off by saying "WOAH". I've never had a snack subscription box arrive that has felt as heavy as this which indicates there is some good stuff in the box. The box I received featured snacks from Serbia & Croatia, there were twelve different types of snacks/treats in this box, a few had more than one of that specific snack in the box. I also had a bonus chocolate hippo from Germany in my box that was almost too cute to eat. The subscriptions are $12.95 for a standard box or $24.95 for the premium box which is the one I received. For the price I can say it is completely worth it as the amount of snacks you receive come out to more than what you pay, plus you get to experience new treats you may have never known about otherwise. I like the variety of snacks included it wasn't just all chocolate or all chip like products like other subscription boxes.



There were pretzel sticks, chocolate covered marshmallows which were like smores, chocolate cookies which were similar to macaroons, chocolate, and more! If I had to select a favorite out of this box I would say I liked the Tortica Wafer the most because it reminded me of a waffle ice cream cone and a Kit-Kat at the same time. My fiance really enjoyed the Kidy Coconut Desert because he is a big coconut candy fan, the kidy coconut desert had a texture like a twix bar but had coconut instead of caramel. The kids pretty much liked everything because they like chocolate, between the four of us there was plenty of snacks to go around and we had snacks to try for about a week before everything was gone. If you are someone who likes to snack but limits how many snacks they eat in a day then this box will last quite some time for you, if you have more than one person in the house it can also last a few days after you receive it depending on how much you want to eat at once. I highly recommend checking out their website if you are a big fan of snacks, their boxes would also make a wonderful gift for the holidays.

What is your favorite kind of Snack?

10 comments:

Austin Baroudi said...

I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! Greatest snack ever!
mcfallsk8er[at]aim[dot]com

gaby said...

my favorite candy is KIt Kat

Cheryl said...

My favorite candy is Jer's Chocolates Dark Cashew Coconut Groupies.

Natalie B. said...

Wow! This was quite a few snacks for the price. My favorite snack is chips and dip and for candy it's Reese's cups. Delicious!

Colleen Boudreau said...

I love Kit Kats.

T. Erickson said...

I love salty/spicy, so I tend to go for chips. Chocolate is probably a close second!

Jerry Marquardt said...

My favorite snacks are Hershey's bars and Bugles, but not at the same time.

Gala said...

My eternal love is for "Kit-Kat" bars

Unknown said...

my absolute favorite snack right now is Peppermint bark. I've been making it every weekend with my kids <3

LauraJJ said...

Oh I have to say I really love pretzels! I do love the sweet and salty combinations!!!