Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October LootCrate Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****

Yay! It is that time of the month again when I get to share the latest LootCrate box with you. The October LootCrate theme was "Time" and features a number of wonderful products from movies and shows that are widely loved and well known for being an influence on pop culture.





This months crate included an Exclusive Back To The Future Dr. Emmett Brown vinyl Funko Pop figure, an exclusive Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure T-shirt, A exclusive Back To The Future part 2 hoverboard replica, A exclusive Doctor Who spork utensil that looks like a Sonic Screwdriver, and the month collectible pin. I really like the Dr. Emmett Brown Funko Pop because not only is he cute but it is a LootCrate exclusive so you could only get him if you received this box, or if you buy it from someone who received Octobers box. The Sonic Screwdriver spork is neat as well although I can see a lot of Dr. Who fans using it as a collectors item instead of using it to eat food with, I know i wouldn't want this to get ruined because of washing it and using it frequently. When it comes to their shirts I suggest ordering a size one size larger than you normally wear, the shirts they sent with the monthly boxes seem to run slightly small. All the products including in this box are high quality and look great as well.




LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?

7 comments:

gaby said...

I really like the Dr. Emmett Brown very cute

Cheryl said...

I like Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure T-shirt best.

Colleen Boudreau said...

I like Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure T-shirt!

T. Erickson said...

Love the Bill & Ted Shirt! Brings back memories ;-)

Natalie B. said...

My favorite is the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure T-shirt. Such an awesome movie!!

Unknown said...

Dr. Emmett Brown is ADORABLE and my daughter would LOVE him

LauraJJ said...

Oh I love the Dr. Emmett Brown Funko Pop !!! How fun and I love that its an exclusive!