Thursday, November 5, 2015

Chewy.com Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy for the review free of charge.****


Almost everyone you meet who owns a pet will tell you that their pet is like a child to them and thus they like to spoil them when they can, I can personally tell you that my cat is quite spoiled and part of that is because he is extremely picky about what he eats. I am always on the look for new foods he will eat that are healthy and don't cost an arm and a leg.





I was recently sent the Wellness TruFood Tasty Pairings with Chicken, Pumpkin & Turkey grain-free cat food along with Simple Solutions Cat Litter. I was whole heartidly unsure if my cat would eat this food or not, but I was pleasantly surprised that not only did he like it but he loved it and ate the entire thing not leaving a single drop of liquid or food behind in the container. I like how this cat food is packaged and it doesn't have an overly powerful smell like some cat foods do, I also like the packaging design because it looks nice. This cat food does cost slightly more than I currently pay for my cats food at $37.99 for a 24 pack of 3oz cups, however with the other cat food I purchase he never finishes the entire thing and I feel like I end up throwing away half of each one.

The kitty litter did cover up my cats scent when he used the bathroom, however our litter box is located in our bathroom and when my son accidentally spilled a decent amount of bath water onto the littler it gave off an odd smell that filled the room. I wouldn't say it was a bad smell per say because it didn't smell like kitty business but it did have a house hold cleaner smell to it. The litter was easy to scoop and clumped well, you will use less of this litter than you would on other brands.

Do you have pets? If so are they spoiled? 

9 comments:

Austin Baroudi said...

I don't currently have a pet but I had a dog not too long ago named Molly. She was a cute little dachshund and she was very spoiled :)
mcfallsk8er[at]aim[dot]com

Cheryl said...

We have two small female dogs.  Pepper is a salt & pepper miniature schnauzer and Mitzi is a black & tan dorkie (dachshund/yorkie designer hybrid).  They're both spoiled rotten!

Natalie B. said...

I have a boxer boy named Neo and, yes, he's spoiled. He gets plenty of treats and has his bed and toys. I don't have a cat right now but this food sounds really good. I'm glad your boy liked it so much. :)

Colleen Boudreau said...

I have a cat and a dog, and they're both sooo spoiled!

T. Erickson said...

We have 2 spoiled Pugs at our house:) A boy and girl. Got the boy as a Pup and he is 10 now! We rescued the female 2 years ago. We sure love to spoil them with treats and toys! ♥

Gala said...

Unfortunately we can't have any dog or a cat (asthma), but if only.. they would be spoiled

Jerry Marquardt said...

I have a little kitty who is so, so spoiled. But I love him.

Unknown said...

I have 2 spoiled border collie dogs and 1 spoiled cat. sometimes it seems like i can't leave the store without buying each one of them something!

LauraJJ said...

Oh we have 3 rescues we adopted and I have to say ...they are all spoiled! So hard to know what all happened before they were rescued...they so deserve spoiling!!!!!