Friday, August 21, 2015

Chewy Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy for the review free of charge.****


For all of the Star Wars fans out there, I am sorry but no this review doesn't involve Chewbacca however it does include a photo of my fur baby! A website called Chewy sells a number of products for cats and dogs, they sell everything from treats to beds and even pet meds all at great prices.





I was recently sent a bag of Dogswell Vitality Bars for dogs in a Chicken and Veggies flavor, along with a Catit Bench Scratcher with cat nip. As you can imagine my fur babies were excited when I opened the box and they realized what was in it was for them, although my pooch wasn't too happy about having to wait a minute to eat his treat so that I could snap a photo. The dog treats had a decent smell to them, if they were sitting out on a table not in their bag you could mistake them for actual beef jerky, the dogs highly enjoyed these treats and I am sure they would love another bag of them. The Catit Bench Scratcher is lovely because it doubles as a cat bed, the only issue I had with this is that the scratcher has small holes through it because it is made from cardboard. I have no issue with it being made from cardboard because it is meant to be scratched up by your cats, what I had an issue with is that the cat nip fell directly through the scratcher and onto the floor there was nothing to catch the nip and it ended up making a mess on my floor. Otherwise I am very happy with the product and as you can see from above my cat enjoys it as well. The Dogswell treats can be purchased for $12.74 and the Caitit Bench Scratcher can be bought for $7.99 on the Chewy website, head over and see what other meowsome products they have to offer your pets.

22 comments:

MichelleS said...

Such cute cat scratcher! The cat doesn't look impressed, but I'm sure it will use the scratcher often.

Tea Bandić said...

Great website, thank you for sharing! I'm definitely going to check it out, my dog loves treats too. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great review that cat bench is adorable.

Christy DuBois said...

I do not have pets any more so I wouldn't use this box. But for those that have pets it sounds good.

Kristy said...

That is a cute cat scratcher. Too bad it made a mess.

Unknown said...

Great website, thank you for sharing

Denise M said...

I like that cat scratcher, it doesnt seem as obvious

Unknown said...

That scratcher is great! I need one for my cats.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I bet my fur-babies would enjoy a box like this.

Natalie B. said...

So much fun to see your babies! I'm sure my boxer boy would love these treats too. Thank-you for this review & information. :)

Marnie G (Derrick Todd) said...

I really like the cat bench scratcher.

Maryann D. said...

Your pets are adorable, and I love black cats. The Catit Bench Scratcher looks wonderful for cats.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Unknown said...

these sounds like great product, I will check them out

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Irena said...

So cute cat scratcher!

a s said...

Great review, the cat scratcher seems awsome.

Cristina said...

Great website, thank you for sharing with us!

Cheryl said...

Our two dogs would love the Dogswell Vitality Bars.

karins28 said...

love the review!thanks for sharing

Bilqees Bano said...

so cute :)

debbie said...

My cat would go batty over the cat nip thanks for the review

Alex said...

I've been struggling to find a decent place for some solid catnip as of late (curious to see how our cats would react). Thanks!