Sunday, August 23, 2015

Zotos Professional 180pro Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by Zotos Professional for the review free of charge.****



I used to dye my hair often and frequently which lead to my hair losing a lot of its natural shine and strength that it had before. Once I stopped dyeing it I started trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner that worked to help soften my hair and I've finally found a product that I am going to keep and toss the rest! I was sent a number of products from the 180pro product series my Zotos Professionals.






The 180pro series offers a number of products including Smooth + Soft Recovery, Intense Reconstruction, Moisture Repair, Treatments and Styling products. I received at least two products from each section of the line which can be viewed above, each section has its own bottle color. The first thing I've tried is the Smooth + Soft Recovery Discovery Kit which is featured in the round packaging above with three small bottles inside, this kit includes 180PRO Smooth + Soft Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner along with a Miracle Repair Damage Eliminator™ Leave-In Treatment.

So far I love the product and my hair does feel softer, I've notice it also helps De-tangle my hair more then the shampoo + conditioner I was using before, my brush glides right through my hair after washing it. All three of the products smell lovely, and they really do seem to replenish your hair you can almost feel your hair absorbing the product into it and letting it repair it. The three bottles included in the discovery kit are a lot smaller than their full sized versions but so far I've already used each five times and there is still plenty of product left in the bottle. I have medium length hair that goes down slightly below my collar bone, if you have longer hair you may use a little more product so it might not last as long however a little bit of the product goes a long ways. On that same note I will include that I haven't been able to test out the rest of the 180pro products since the first set I am using is lasting a little while but I will keep you updated on how the other products work as well so keep your eyes out for the updates! If you dye your hair or simply want softer hair and want to repair the damage from flat irons and curlers I suggest looking into these products which are all very affordable and run for under $10 each. You can purchase these products from Sally Beauty.
180PRO Smooth + Soft Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner - See more at: http://www.zotosprofessional.com/product/180pro-smooth-soft-recovery-discovery-kit/#sthash.crhvbDKs.dpuf
180PRO Smooth + Soft Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner - See more at: http://www.zotosprofessional.com/product/180pro-smooth-soft-recovery-discovery-kit/#sthash.crhvbDKs.dpuf
180PRO Smooth + Soft Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner - See more at: http://www.zotosprofessional.com/product/180pro-smooth-soft-recovery-discovery-kit/#sthash.crhvbDKs.dpuf

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I could use this line I will have to look at my local sallys next time I stop by.

Kristy said...

The Rapid Restorer hair mask looks interesting. I'll have to look for this line the next time I'm in Sallys

Unknown said...

The Rapid Restorer hair mask looks interesting.

Tea Bandić said...

I'd love to try these products, especially the hair mask, I'm sure my hair would love it.

Denise M said...

thats what i need too, my hair to feel more soft

Unknown said...

I need this for my hair as well thanks for the review I've never heard of this brand prior to this.

**Ashley** said...

I NEED all of this! lol I had my hair bleached and now its back to brunette so as you can image there is some serious damage here!

Unknown said...

Exactly what i need. my hair is dry, and crazy!haha

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Sounds amazing. My hair could use some rescuing!

Natalie B. said...

After a Summer of swimming, I sure could use their Moisture Repair product. Good to know they're available at Sally's. Thanks!

Maryann D. said...

I never heard of Zotos Professionals products before. They do look terrific to try and I like the color of the bottles.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Christy DuBois said...

I love trying new hair products and these sound really good. They also are a very reasonable price.

Irena said...

I'd love to try it! Especially dry shine oil.

a s said...

I would love to try the moisture repair.

Cristina said...

I never heard of Zotos Professionals products before.

Cheryl said...

I like natural hair and never use hair product, but Zotos sounds good.

karins28 said...

Thanks for recommending hair products! my hair is hard to manage during the summer

Bilqees Bano said...

all look superb :)

debbie said...

this sounds amazing I can never get my comb to glide thru my naturally curly hair Thanks for the review

Alex said...

Hmm, Sounds nice to try.

pippirose said...

Looks like great products! My hair will definitely need some TLC, heading into winter.