Saturday, August 22, 2015

World Kitchen Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. The products mentioned below have been provided by World Kitchen for the review free of charge.****
To me cooking not only requires great ingredients but good tools that are dependable and work well. Finding the tools that work best for you can sometimes be a bummer because of the price tag, but World Kitchen has you covered by offering wonderful cooking tools at affordable prices.


 

 I recently received a small package which contained a Silicone Whisk, Medium Spatula and a Silicone spatula to try out. The whisk is pretty handy to have not only because some dishes taste better when whisked vs beaten with a fork, but because when it is time to be washed it can be washed easier then a metal spatula. If you apply a little pressure to the whisk it will smoosh essentially allowing all the food to slide right out and you don't have to worry about getting a sponge in there to get something you missed. Since it bends a bit it also helps you reach more places in your mixing bowl that a traditional whisk may have missed. The Silicone spatula is made from the same materials and it really helps you reach every inch of the bowl or dish you are mixing and pouring into the baking pan. I enjoyed all three products sent to me and look forward to using them more often! All three of these products can be purchased on their website for less than $10 each, the whisk is only $4.99 they also offer a number of other kitchen tools, gadgets and more.

24 comments:

Tea Bandić said...

Nice kitchen tools, the price is reasonable as well.

Unknown said...

Oooo I want that Whisk!

Christy DuBois said...

My Mother would really like these. She is always looking at kitchen gadgets.

Kristy said...

I like the variety of colors they offer on the website.

Unknown said...

Nice kitchen tools

Denise M said...

I think i need a flexible whisk like that, i have a spatula and those things are amazing

Unknown said...

Love these!

**Ashley** said...

I've used some Baker's Secret items before and really enjoyed them :D

Unknown said...

This would be a good addition to my things as i am starting to learn baking

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I definitely love their prices. We have a kitchen gadget addiction.

Natalie B. said...

I like silicone kitchen tools too. It's great that they bend a bit to make everything easier. These are affordable too. Thank-you for the review. :)

Marnie G (Derrick Todd) said...

I really like the look of these kitchen gadgets.

Maryann D. said...

I do need some new and modern kitchen tools. The Silicone Whisk, Medium Spatula and a Silicone spatula look well made and very useful.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Unknown said...

these sound like great product, I would love to see what else they have

lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Irena said...

I need that whisk.

a s said...

Love the color.

Cristina said...

Very nice kitchen tools.

Cheryl said...

Silicone is all the rage. I love the silicone tools I have.

karins28 said...

Wow!the whisk looks amazing

Bilqees Bano said...

love it <3 <3

Marnie G (Derrick Todd) said...

I love the look of the whisk!

debbie said...

I bought a silicone spatula recently and was blown away by how it curved and scooped the baking mix out Way better than my old spatula lol

Alex said...

We could probably do with some new utensils :P

pippirose said...

I've never used silicone utensils. They look like a great product!