Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Disney Live! Presents Three Classic Fairy Tales.

***This is not a paid post, I will be receiving complimented tickets in exchange for this post. All opinions about this show are my own and may vary from others.****

For as long as I can remember I've been a Disney fan, I grew up watching the classics and now I get to enjoy all the old and new Disney movies with my children. Disney Live is heading to Phoenix,Arizona on October 10th & 11th and will be featuring the 'Three Classic Fairy Tales' which will be showing Cinderella, Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs and Beauty & The Beast. I think I am just as excited about this as my children, now matter how old I may get I will always love Disney because it brings out the kid in me, and brings back a number of wonderful memories.


Prepare to step into a world of wonder where wishing is only the beginning and dreams really do come true in Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt. An enchanted quest featuring more than 25 Disney characters, this stage production from Feld Entertainment®, the producers of Disney On Ice, performs at Talking Stick Resort Arena, October 10-11, 2015.  Tickets are now on sale. For all you Mickey lovers, don't worry because Mickey, Minnie and Goofy will all be there as well. Anchored a midst a transforming set, captivating choreography, innovative lighting and breathtaking costumes, this authentically-woven tale of “happily-ever-after” is a heart-warming Disney experience for the entire family.

WHERE: Talking Stick Resort Arena (formerly US Airways Center) 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ  85004

WHEN: Saturday, October 10 and Sunday, October 11, 2015 Saturday - 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM Sunday - 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM

TICKETS: Tickets are available thru the Talking Stick Resort Arena Box Office and Ticketmaster outlets.  To order online, go to www.ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000 to charge by phone.  Ticket prices start at $20

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/205079/2048188?brand=disneylive&brand=DL&camefrom=CFC_FELD_WEBSITE



Which character would you be most excited to see at a Disney Live performance?

15 comments:

Tea Bandić said...

I'd be most excited to see Cinderella. :)

Unknown said...

This looks like a lot of fun, I would love to see Belle live.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I'd be most excited for Snow White.

Natalie B. said...

I'd for sure be most excited to see Cinderella. Love her. :)

Unknown said...

I'd be most excited for Snow White.

Maryann D. said...

I would love to see Cinderella.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Nikolina said...

Snow White for sure!! :)

Christy DuBois said...

I am going to say I'd be most excited about seeing Cinderella. I still enjoy all of Disney's events as an adult.

Robin Wilson said...

I would be most excited to see Cinderella!

Irena said...

I'd be most excited to see Snow White.

Cheryl said...

I would be most excited to see Cinderella at a Disney Live performance.

Cristina said...

I'd be most excited to see Cinderella.

karins28 said...

i'd be most excited to see Snow White

Bilqees Bano said...

Cinderella

Marnie G (Derrick Todd) said...

I would love to see Simba.