Saturday, September 9, 2023

Loving the mini vintage radio speaker from Muzen Audio!

Sometimes when I clean, I like throwing on my Pandora playlist & turning it up loud, it makes the work more fun, and it seems to go by faster. I had a small speaker that connected with an aux cable to my phone, but it is pretty old now and is starting to go out. So, I was very excited when I was offered a chance to review a wireless portable speaker from Muzen Audio. One of the speaker lines they offer look like miniature versions of vintage radios. They have other models as well, But I couldn't resist going with the vintage look, there are two different options you can select from; you can go with a metal radio or a wood radio. I went with the metal radio & requested it in the color black to fit our home decor.

The OTR Metal Wireless portable bluetooth speaker normally has a price point of $139.99 however at the time of writing this (9/9/23), it looks like they are having a 31% off sale. This speaker is three-in-one, you can connect to it via bluetooth, via aux cable or use the radio since this is an actual radio as well. I know the speaker is made out of metal, but it is a lot heavier than I thought it was going to be. Although that is a good thing in my opinion though as it means it will be sturdy & more likely to not be knocked over easily. 

The packaging for this speaker made me so happy to unbox! You will receive a tied-up cloth bag inside of a gift bag that says, "Let's Rock & Road" and features a vintage VW bus. Inside of the bag you'll find a miniature version of a vintage luggage bag that contains the speaker, I am going to 100% be re-using the little luggage for something even if it is just to look at. Upon opening the luggage, you will find your new speaker, a charging cord, an aux cord, a plug-in antenna, a user guide & some free stickers. I think everything was packaged beautifully & it kept the speaker safe during its travels. When it is not in use or charging, I have actually been using the luggage case to store the speaker. 

The antenna isn't required to be plugged in to listen to the radio, but it will definitely help. I can easily find all of my favorite local radio stations, the dial is fun to use. I do wish it went up slightly louder, but it gets the job done. I like that it doesn't take up a lot of space and it is easy to bring with me on trips. 

What color speaker would you want to get?

Disclaimer- The product mentioned above was provided by Muzen Audio or the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

22 comments:

Heather Swanson said...

so sweet like the vintage look

Beth said...

That is such a cool speaker! I really dig that throw back vibe.

Ben said...

That speaker is fully awesome. I love the old-school look, and I think it's great that you can pick up radio channels.

richard Lowe said...

I really like this! I'll pick one up when I can.

mail4rosey said...

It's super cute. Bummer it doesn't get louder, but if it gets the job done, it's a good investment just the same.

Lavanda Michelle said...

The way you described the design, sound quality, and functionality of the Mini Vintage Radio Speaker was both informative and engaging. It's evident that you put a lot of thought and effort into providing your readers with valuable insights.

Samantha Donnelly said...

How cute is this speaker, very retro and looks so much nicer than just a boring old speaker

Yeah Lifestyle said...

I really want to get a speaker for my phone as I often listen to music whilst working. This one is super cute!

Chad said...

I love vintage anything! The speakers are super awesome, I would love to get one, that would be awesome for my office.

Anonymous said...

Wow! So cute and classy mini vintage radio speaker. I love to see vintage things.

Tammy said...

That is honestly so cute! It's great having a portable speaker like that and the design is great! I adore anything retro and vintage!

Sue-Tanya said...

I completely relate to the joy of music while cleaning! 🎶 Your review of the wireless portable speaker from Muzen Audio has piqued my interest, especially the vintage design options. It's always a plus when technology seamlessly fits into home decor. Looking forward to hearing more about your experience with this speaker.

Heather said...

Omg, this speaker is so adorable. I would love to hear the sound quality for myself. This is a great gift idea!

Marysa said...

That is ridiculously cute! I absolutely want one of these. Love the vintage vibe!

Gervin Khan said...

Wow, this looks amazing! It looks so vintage type of speaker! Love this!

Blair villanueva said...

I noticed recently the resurgence of vintage design into new items and I kinda like its comeback. It gives connection to the past while we enjoy its modern take. Your new speaker is totally cool, and keep it as long as you can for years to come!

Blair villanueva said...

I noticed the resurgence of vintage designs recently and I love it! It gives cool nostalgia and i find it more sentimental. Your new speaker is totally cool and keep it as long as you can!

Monidipa said...

I love this speaker list. Its so vintage and pretty, I would love black, usual though.

Fransic Verso said...

This is an interesting device, something cool to have in the house. Thank you for sharing!

Jupiter Hadley said...

What an adorable little radio! I love the idea that the dial can be used too - thank you for sharing this it would make a great gift.

Khushboo said...

That’s really so cute radio. We love to listen to music this is really a great gifting idea too.

Side Street Style said...

This mini radio is so cool!! I love the retro design of it, just super cute and would make a great gift as well

Laura Side Street x