Saturday, September 30, 2023

Mini Horizon Group USA Reivew!

 


I recently received some goodies from Horizon Group USA to do a review on. Two of the items on the box are just fun small gifts you can pick up for your kiddos, so I wanted to combine them together in a short and sweet review post. First up is from the line "Just My Style" & it is called Soooooooo Many Stickers. 


It comes with an assortment of 1500+ stickers! You can pick it up on Amazon for $6.85 which is a pretty good deal for how many stickers it comes with. My daughter & I like the assortment of characters, letters and more that is included in the pages of this sticker book. It would be the perfect gift for a sticker lover in your life! 

Next up is a jar of their Blossom berry scented Slimygloop which is a glitter slime. 


This slime actually has a lovely scent to it, I like the mix between a floral and fruity scent. The slime itself is cute, it is a clear/white color that kind of reminds me of snow. Inside of the slime is glitter, sprinkles and flower charms. Both of my kids have a fun time playing with this slime. I can't find this exact slime on Amazon, but they have some other varieties that range in price. Horizon Group USA sells products on Amazon, however you can also find their products in stores such as Walmart, Micheals craft store & more so you might be able to find this exact slimygloop in a store near you. Horizon Group USA has several different product lines for various ages & most kits are under $20 which is fantastic. 

What kind of stickers would you hope to get in a sticker book like this? Is there a specific scent you would want in a slime?

Disclaimer- Horizon Group USA provided the product above for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

1 comment:

Heather Swanson said...

love the sweet stickers