Sunday, August 27, 2023

Give a beautiful statement piece from Love & Crafted to your loved one!

I was recently offered a change to work with the jewelry company Love & Crafted that I couldn't pass up! They create each piece in their collection with a love & purpose aiming to create more of a connection behind each piece of jewelry. Every piece of jewelry has a special meaning behind it. Their jewelry collection is perfect for gifting to your loved ones or even gifting to yourself, if you want to add something beautiful to your collection. Today I have a short & sweet review of a stunning ring to share with all of you.

When looking through their collection, they have a lot of fantastic choices to select from however the one that really stood out to me was their "Spark Between Us" ring. The ring is adjustable so it can be worn by most ring sizes, they are also nickel-free/lead-free so they are hypoallergenic. Due to the materials this is made of you can keep it on for as long as you want, you can even safely shower with it on. Every ring comes with a message card & small jewelry bag. This specific ring cost $39.99 and comes with a card that reads "There's a spark between us I've never felt with anyone else. Wear this ring as a reminder that I'll always be there for you". One of the other pieces I really loved from their collection was the "To The Moon & Back" necklace.


The ring is beautiful in person, I love the shine it has, and the lightning bolts are shaped just right to where they won't be painfully poking into your fingers. My daughter ended up loving the ring as well, so she claimed it as her own and has been wearing it since shortly after we received it in the mail. I highly suggest heading over and checking out what they have to offer! My readers can get an extra 20% off their order by using the code LUNA20 at check out.

Disclaimer- The product mentioned above was provided by Love & Crafted for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

27 comments:

alita said...

I love the thunder bold ring. I think its cool to have one!

Beth said...

I love the To The Moon & Back" necklace It would be a great anniversarry present.

Claudia said...

they have so many great stuff. I love collecting jewelries!

Samantha Donnelly said...

I do love rings and any jewellery that sparkles. I love the design of this ring

Marie Cris Angeles said...

Love it! The design is unique and classy too. Also, you gave me an idea of what to give to all my friends.

Sue-Tanya said...

I love these rings. They're so cute.

Chad said...

oh wow, I love it!!! The design is very unique and also meaningful, I loooove it...

Tammy said...

Love these rings! They are the perfect blend of trendy and classic too.

Anonymous said...

This ring is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful thing to receive or give someone, will definitely keep it in mind around birthdays or Christmas! -AJ

Yeah Lifestyle said...

I am really loving that lightning ring, it is so cute. I totally love this jewellery!

Monidipa said...

Your review of Love & Crafted's jewelry is delightful and informative! The way you describe the "Spark Between Us" ring and its thoughtful message card makes it truly special. Sharing your personal experience and recommending a discount code adds a friendly touch. Thanks for sharing this lovely find with us!

Debbie said...

Very cool looking ring! I like that it's adjustable - saves time trying to find the right ring size.

Bright loveland. said...

What a beautiful gift for a love ones. That's so lovely

Cinny said...

That's such an adorable ring. I love how there's such thoughtfulness behind it.

Dominique said...

I love these! They are so cute and a great gift for so many occasions!

Dana Vitolo said...

Beautiful! I really like that lightning bolt ring. This type of jewelry is right up my alley!

mail4rosey said...

That bolt really is pretty. Unique design too.

richard Lowe said...

That's a beautiful ring. I'd wear it, and I don't tend to wear jewelry.

Celebrate Woman said...

You love your jewelry, and this ring is a wonderful addition to your ring collection. I like tiny crystals that give it extra sparkling.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Oohhhh...I love this opportunity for you. I like the design of the rings. I hope they don't hurt my fingers when I wanna remove them for a bit. Thanks for sharing about them.

Nikki Wayne said...

I really love those rings, so beautiful! All of it has a great design

Blair villanueva said...

That is a gorgeous ring and a good gift as well! I love the thunderbolt design. Congrats with your new work opportunity!

Monidipa said...

Your review of the "Spark Between Us" ring is lovely! It's clear that you're genuinely impressed with the quality and design. The personal touch with the message card and jewelry bag adds to the charm. The discount code is a nice bonus for readers. Great job sharing your experience! 💍🌟👏

Kimberley said...

That is a really lovely ring. What a great gift!

Levi Ackerman said...

That ring is really cool, it reminds me of Percy Jackson. I like how it's designed so it won't be uncomfortable.

Jennifer L Prince said...

That is such a unique ring! It can have such great meaning behind it, especially when given as a gift. Lovely!

Alicia Reider said...

How beautiful! That’s a great gift for any reason! Very beautiful!