Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Feb/March Creepy Crate!

 

If you are a fan of True Crime, Cold Cases and horror movies, but haven't heard of Creepy Crate yet then you need to check it out. Creepy Crate is a true crime & horror themed bi-monthly subscription. Each crate has a guaranteed hard or soft cover box in it along with an Ebook plus 4-5 physical products that can range from clothing to houseware, you can purchase a single box for $39.99 or subscribe for 3 to 6 boxes at a time to receive a bit of a discount on the boxes. You'll find an assortment of products inside that include classic horror movies/shows and true crime case files along with new features you didn't know about. These crates are especially great for readers since it will help you bulk up your personal library. 

The crate this time around has theme based around romances gone wrong. You'll find the bi-monthly book & Ebook along with four physical products in this box. Lets see what was included in the crate this time around. You will find a copy of either "Black Widows" by Cait Quinn or "And there he kept her" by Joshua Moehling. I received a copy of "And there he kept her" reading the description of the book has me intrigued & when I finally get a chance to sit down and read, I look forward to diving into this one. The ebook included is "My husband's trying to kill me!" by Jim Schutze. They make it easy to download your ebook, you simply need to scan the QR code on the pamphlet in the box. 

Physical products include in the crate I received are a Devil's Kettle High School pennant which is the school from the movie Jennifer's Body. The pennant is neat, however I do wish it were made out of felt or a cloth like material simply because it got a little beat up and bent during transit being rolled up. A pin from the movie Audition (1999) which is fun for anyone who collects enamel pins. A Lonely widow's club wax sealer, I actually do have the set up needed for wax seals so this will be fun to use. If you want to use it, but do not already have wax and a melter there are some inexpensive kits on amazon. Lastly there is also a nice drinking glass with a design on it featuring the Le Domas family, which is from the movie "Ready or Not" (2019). I haven't seen this movie yet, but it looks like it would be an interesting watch so I will have to check it out when I get the chance. 

The two items I like the most from the Feb/March crate is the book because it sounds like an intriguing read that will keep my attention & also the glass cup because I really like the cup itself, it is a nice shape and seems sturdy. Over all not a bad crate & I was able to find a new movie to add to my to watch list.

☆ Non-Horror Fans! I know not everyone is a fan of horror movies or true crime, so if you'd still like to comment on this post but aren't into spooky things, tell me what your favorite non-spooky movie is!

Disclaimer- Creepy Crate provided a box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m not a very big horror fan, but that said, this still sounds like a really great book! I’ll definitely look into it! Thanks so much for sharing!

-Whitney Stewart

Anonymous said...

Had to come back for another look! I didn’t realize there were physical products that came with this book! That makes me want to look into this even more! Thanks again!

-Whitney Stewart

Julie said...

Wow, it sounds like Creepy Crate is the perfect subscription box for anyone who loves True Crime, Cold Cases, and horror movies. The variety of products included in each box is impressive and the theme-based approach adds an extra layer of excitement. Your description of the Feb/March crate and its contents has definitely piqued my interest!

Healing Oils said...

I watch a lot of crime dramas so this book sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for spotlighting it.

Lavanda Michelle said...

Creepy Crate is an amazing subscription service that's perfect for true crime and horror fans like me, but it's also great for families who love those genres too. Speaking of horror, one of my all-time favorite movie series is the Halloween franchise, particularly the films featuring the iconic Michael Myers. It's a true classic and always manages to send chills down my spine.

Eileen M Loya said...

I am not a big fan of horror or crime stories, but I do have some good friends who would love a Creepy Crate subscription. I am sharing this post with them. I am sure they'd be thrilled to know about this.

Tammy said...

A fun set! I love when books come in gift sets like this. Sounds like a really great subscription service for horror fans :D

Heather said...

I'm a huge true crime fan. I've never heard of this before. I'm definitely going to check it out!

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Hihi....you have me hooked on the Creepy Crate. Horrors and anything crime are right down my alley. I will definitely be checking it out.

alita said...

I'm a huge fan of cold Cases and horror movies. I will definitely check this book out! Thank you!

Beth said...

I haven't heard of this book yet. but will definitely check it out. It sounds interesting.

Amber said...

I've never been into horror films and such but this post helped me to see that there are beautiful keepsakes that are horror related.

Neely said...

This is so cool! I have never heard of creepy crate! My husband would love!

Fransic Verso said...

These are amazing things and love the glass mug with the drawing on it.

Sonia Seivwright said...

Wow. Okay, this book sounds interesting. I know I will be more interested in finding other books related to this one. Especially as it comes with surprises.

Mila R said...

I’m not a horror fan at all, but this still seems like a great book! I’ll look into it as a great present, cuz many people around me love this. Thanks!

Monidipa said...

I stumbled upon your blog post about the Feb/March Creepy Crate and found it very intriguing. Your descriptions of the items inside the crate really drew me in and piqued my curiosity. I'm curious, have you received any other subscription boxes like this? Keep up the great work!

melissa cushing said...

This is super cool and I love this box concept. This is right up my alley and I was just telling my daughter if I was you ng again and could do it over... I would have been a detective r even better...a forensic sceinetits. I find it so interesting!