Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Sore muscles? Use a massage gun by Ekrin Athletics.

 

Like most adults I suffer from pain in my shoulders or back from time to time. Part of the reason my lower back tends to hurt is because my hips sit slightly uneven, which can cause a bit of lower back pain. The last time I went to get an adjustment they used a massage gun on one of my muscles for a minute before doing the adjustments due to my muscle being stiff that way they could adjust the spot properly. After having them use it on just that one spot. I wanted to try out one that I could keep at home not only for myself, but for my family as well to use when needed. I've heard a handful of great comments about massage guns & I've seen them all over in various stores near me, especially during the holidays. I was very excited when Ekrin Athletics wanted to work together on a review of the Ekrin 365 Massage Gun

First impression? Wow! It is crazy how quickly this helps relieve your sore and stiff muscles. I feel like I get an hours worth of a regular massage in about ten minutes with this. Depending on how stiff your muscle knots are it might hurt just a little at first, but once you work on the area around the spot it will help loosen it up and feel so much better. It is kind of funny depending on where you use it because if you talk it sounds like you are talking into a fan if you start speaking while using it. Have you ever gone for a deep tissue massage that is done by hand, then the next day some of the spots feel like you were hit in them? That doesn't happen with this, your muscles will feel relaxed. If you use it for a long period of time you might still feel a little tingly directly after, however that feeling will go away quickly. 

Everyone in the house enjoys using this, even the kids! Right after we received it I used it for a minute or two on everyone in the house to show them how it works and it was an instant hit. Later in the evening everyone was asking of I could use it on their backs, so I did then I got a turn. I slept so well that night with every thing in my back loosened up & surprisingly the next morning I didn't wake up with my usual back pain despite the odd sleeping positions I usually get into. I also tried this on my foot & even though it tickled it help relive sore feet too, plus you can also use it on legs & arms. It is super simple to use, the attachments just need a slight push and twist to lock into place. Then you'll click "On" and gently tap the top of the massage gun which will activate speed #1, if you want another speed you simply need to tap it again to change the speed.


It charges quickly and it seems to run for quite some time. There are multiple settings along with different speed settings along with different attachments. It comes with a guide letting you know which attachment is best for different areas of your body. The massage gun along with all of the attachments have spots in the carrying case that they rest perfectly in, it makes this quick & easy to put away and very convenient if you want to travel with this. I actually took this with over on a visit to my moms house, her back has been extra sore lately to the point where she thought something else might be wrong. So I told her about this massage gun that I had just received the night before we spoke & asked if she wanted me to bring it over and use it on her back, we figured it couldn't hurt to try. I used it on several different spots on her back and by the end of my visit she was already feeling so much better and wants to get a massage gun of her own as well. The only slight downside to something like this is that you can reach your neck/upper shoulders and also your lower back by yourself but if you have a spot mid-back that hurts it will be harder to reach on your own. Otherwise we love this! If you want to get this same model it can be purchased on their website for $179.99 or they have other models available at different prices. 

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Ekrin Athletics for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

19 comments:

Antoinette M said...

Sounds great. I sure could use this on my sore neck!

Anonymous said...

I’d like to massage myself more often, but it’s kind of hard to do something like that on yourself. This sound like a relatively easy thing to use though! So I might try it out! Thanks so much!

-Whitney Stewart

Patricia Chamberlain said...

My husband has been wanting one of these! Thank you for this review. I'm going to check out this brand now.

alita said...

No more stiff muscles after using these. I badly need them!

Citrus Spice and Travels said...

This sounds like a wonderful gadget. I would love to try it out on my shoulders and neck.

Anonymous said...

Great review. With my job, I’m always sore. This massage gun by Ekrin Athletics sounds perfect for me. Thank you for the suggestion!

Debbie

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Aaahhhh...I have always wondered what that machine was for! I should get myself a massage gun as soonest as possible.

Fransic Verso said...

I was just thinking to get something like this. It helps to release tension and relax. This is a good one. Thank you for sharing!

Sonia Seivwright said...

Your review of the Ekrin Athletics massage gun is beneficial for anyone looking for a way to relieve sore muscles at home. I appreciate your honest assessment of its effectiveness and insights into the different settings and attachments. Thank you for sharing your experience and helping others find relief

Clarice said...

This timely and this is what I want for my birthday. I have been suffering from sore and stiff muscles from long hours infront of the computer and this is just perfect.

Thank you for sharing your honest review. Happy to know it's simple to use and the price is reasonable.

Celebrate Woman said...

It's always a great way to explore the tools available to us to restore and condition our body. This massager works great for you, and that's what really matters.

alita said...

What a great tool. I've been having muscle pain these days so this is what exactly I need.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

I have never tried one before but it sounds so helpful. My husband often suffers with lower back pain, so I will have to tell him about this.

Melanie Edjourian said...

This is a handy device to have and great to ease sore muscles. It helps that there are different interchangeable head options.

Tammy said...

I've been wanting a massage gun for ages now but it's such vast market now and I'm not sure which is the best investment. It's also a big investment because some can cost a lot. Definitely something I'll look into. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

My back is sore due to continuously sitting for work. I'll check on Amazon if they deliver it in India.

xoxo
Monidipa

Jupiter Hadley said...

I have this same one, which I use for my back - they are so good.

Paula Richie said...

I was not aware that most adults suffer from pain in their shoulders or backs. I hope you find relief soon.

mail4rosey said...

My daughter has one and she just loves it. These are great for aches but they're nice for a quick massage when you don't have particular aches too.