Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Madhu Chocolates!

 

If you love chocolate & enjoy trying new unique flavors that you won't find in your average grocery store then you should check out Madhu chocolate. They are a chocolate brand that started in Texas, they combine their love of traditional Indian flavors with chocolate. I was recently sent several of their chocolate bars to check out for a review, my family & I tried them together and were surprised at which ones were the favorites for each person. The chocolate bars are 2.6oz each & can be purchased for $10, the chocolate is really rich so you won't eat the whole bar in one sitting. (Unless you want to of course!)

Before I dive into the flavors we reviewed, how pretty are the chocolate bars? They have a beautiful design on them and some of the flavors have an added flare such as the rose petals shown in the bar pictured below. They also smell really good, each has its own unique scent that shines through the chocolate. So which flavors did we review? We received the Saffron Milk, Dark Masala Chai, Lemon Coriander, Dark Rose & Cardamom Dark. 

My favorite was the Saffron Milk, it had a really rich and creamy flavor with a little bit of spice that I really liked, it was the favorite of my daughter. My least favorite would be the cardamom, just because it was very heavy on the dark cocao - I typically like more of a milk chocolate, however my husband enjoyed this one. My son and husband liked all of the flavors, there were one or two that my daughter and I weren't as big of fans of, but they are all tasty in their own way depending on what you are in the mood for. I would try out their chocolate bars again! 

Along with the flavors we received they have several others along with spreads & more, so you should head over to their website to view what they have to offer. 

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Madhu Chocolate for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

24 comments:

Julie said...

That is so interesting that the chocolate is infused with flowers! I think I would have preferred the milk chocolate as well. I'd love to try some Madhu chocolate!

Debbie said...

Very cool. I certainly love chocolate and this is such an amazing-looking kind. I'm with you - I don't think I'd like cardamom either as dark cocoa isn't my cup of tea.

Dana Vitolo said...

Chocolate is my favorite treat. I really love dark chocolate. These Madhu chocolate bars look amazing and I would love to try them!

alita said...

I love chocolates and It makes me so happy when I discover new and unique flavors.

Beth said...

Madhu sells their chocolate delights and I'm sure we will all love them.

Claudia said...

Chocolate is my comfort food and Madhu does a great job selling chocolate delights.

Lavanda Michelle said...

I love chocolate and these look like the best of the best. I will definitely look for these next time I go grocery shopping. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah Lifestyle said...

I love the sound of all of these flavours, the chocolate looks interesting too. I would love to try the one with the rose petals.

Chad said...

I love a good chocolate! This one looks so delicious! I hope i can get it from our local store.

Jupiter Hadley said...

Wow this chocolate bar looks so beautiful! I love the stamp and the bits that are in it on the back - its so fancy looking.

Tammy said...

Oh I can see how creamy that chocolate is! Sounds like a beautiful bar...I would love to try this :D

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Nnniiccceeee...it's my first time seeing Madhu chocolates. I love chocolate and therefore, I will try so hard recalling this brand name, the next time I am in the market.

Gervin Khan said...

To be honest, the first time I've heard of the brand itself. However, with what you've featured, it looks absolutely delicious and rich in flavor! I'll definitely need to get mine to try for myself! Thanks & a great find!

Celebrate Woman said...

Chocolate can be so flavorful. And floral notes add that exotic taste and flavor.

Angie Rose said...

What beautiful chocolate bars. I bet they are absolutely delicious! I really want to try one now. I'll have to keep an eye out for the brand. Thanks for sharing!

Natalie Loves Beauty said...

This made me crave chocolate haha. I am having a sneaky piece :). I am sure this one tastes wonderful.

Paula Richie said...

I so love chocolate, although I haven't had any in many years. This sounds delicious.
~ Paula Richie

Knycx Journeying said...

look so yummy and flavourful ~ I think I will enjoy them much, thanks for sharing that ~ knycx journeying

Monidipa said...

Madhu chocolate seems like a delicious and unique brand that is definitely worth trying for chocolate lovers who enjoy exploring new flavors.

melissa cushing said...

This chocolate looks really good and I would love to try it for myself! I love good chocolate too so this is perfect. I am checking it out next!

Neely said...

Definitely had not heard of these chocolates but I am super intrigued WE LOVE chocolate!

Heather Swanson said...

I would love to try this delicious treat!

Anonymous said...

I love trying new and different flavor of chocolate. These flavors you mentioned are so unique and worth trying especially the saffron one.

Christina Ferguson said...

Would love to try the Saffron Milk. Chocolate with a little bit of spice sounds intriguing. These would make a lovely gift to a chocolate lover.