Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Sweet Chaos Popcorn will satisfy your sweet tooth!

Popcorn can make a great snack or a dessert depending on what you put on it, sometimes it is a mess to make flavored popcorn on your own so buying a premade bag makes getting your favorite flavors very simple. A popcorn brand called Sweet Chaos who sells a wide range of popcorn flavors from savory to sweet so everyone should be able to find something they like. I was recently sent a few of their popcorn flavors to try out with my family & we have really been enjoying the popcorn so far. 

The flavors we received to review were - White Chedder, Sea Salt, Kettle Corn, Black & White, Peanut Butter Cup and a fun collab they did with cold stone creamery which is a Cake Batter flavored popcorn. We haven't opened all of them yet, mainly because I know we won't eat this much popcorn at once and I don't want any of it to go stale. The first two flavors we opened up were white cheddar and also the cake batter. My kids mentioned right away that the cake batter popcorn (shown above) kind of tastes like lucky charms cereal, and I somewhat agree with that. It was sweet, but not overly sweet; it is perfect for when you want a small dessert since it isn't heavy on your stomach. The white cheddar was also flavorful & well balanced, surprisingly it went well side by side with the cake batter if you were eating both flavors one after the other. 

When the cake batter popcorn was finished, we opened up the peanut butter cup next. It felt like it had slightly more chocolate drizzle than peanut butter, but it was a really good combination & was delicious. I have purchased their black & white popcorn before which we loved so I was happy to see that included as well, it is a mixture of white chocolate & milk chocolate drizzle. Both of these options are a good dessert option, if you are like us and just have a little bit of it at a time then a bag should last you a little while. I like that the popcorn isn't overly greasy or sticky, so your hands won't feel gross when eating this. Popcorn can also make a great addition to a slightly healthier snack tray such as the one I put together above that also includes strawberries and rice cakes. If you aren't sure where to find Sweet Choas popcorn, it can be purchased online, or their website has a "where to find" page that allows you to search for stores in your area that carry it. I checked it out for my area & it looks like we have two different big box stores that sell Sweet Chaos & every once in a blue moon I've seen it at the dollar tree as well, so I know where to stop by when I am craving more. 

Which of the flavors mentioned in this post would you like to try? What is your favorite topping to add to popcorn?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Sweet Chaos Popcorn for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

32 comments:

Samantha Donnelly said...

I do love popcorn but usually stick to sweet popcorn, never tried these flavours before. I really want to try them now so will look out for them

Yaya said...

I love the contrast between the saltiness of popcorn and the sweetness of chocolate or other bits that can be added. This looks like a good range to try!

Becky, Cuddle Fairy said...

Oh my goodness, I've never heard of popcorn flavours like these before, they sound AMAZING! They would really step up movie night!

Chad said...

omg these delicious popcorn....Chicago mix is my absolute favorite...So good....

Tammy said...

I have to confess I am such a sucker for craft popcorn. These all sound and look delicious! Definitely need to look into them..I love snacks!

Monidipa Dutta said...

I have never heard of them but I must say, to me they taste and look good. My kind of popcorn...

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

I am a big popcorn fan. I love my popcorn sweet and these sound just perfect

Gina Ferrell said...

I love popcorn! I would be interesting in trying the Cake Batter popcorn for sure.

Anonymous said...

I love sweets and I love popcorn; what not to love about this!? Lol! I’ll definitely be looking into these in the near future! Thank you so much for sharing!

-Whitney Stewart

alita said...

Popcorn is a great snack when watching movies. And I would love to try new flavors and new snacks.

Kelly Bolen said...

I LOVE popcorn! And this looks so delicious! I think my family needs this in our life! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my this looks great. This Sweet Chaos Popcorn sounds amazing - and the pictures are fabulous!

Debbie - basichomediy

Julie said...

The cake flavored popcorn sounds delicious. I'll have to try it!

Jupiter Hadley said...

Oh wow I love the idea of these new flavors of popcorn! Popcorn is always so crunchy and satisfying to eat.

alita said...

These are indeed satisfying. A new flavor and a new snack are always good.

Tweenselmom said...

So many cool flavors! I would love to try at least one of these :)

SmartShopperGuide said...

You had me at cake flavored! I would easily eat the whole bag by myself.

Patricia Chamberlain said...

Popcorn is my favorite snack! This popcorn looks so flavorful and tasty!

Lisa said...

Popcorn is one of my favourite snacks. I like the range here, everything looks delicious!

Olga said...

Aw, I love this popcorn. My husband eats plain popcorn, but I need flavor. Cake flavor will be my son's favorite for sure!

Sonia Seivwright said...

I find this popcorn too sweet. My brother loves them though.

Maryann D. said...

I am a big popcorn fan. I usually love to try any flavors except spicy. I know I would like the cake batter popcorn flavor.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Rose Ann Sales said...

I really love popcorn! It is my comfort food, specially if its sweet! Love it!

melissa cushing said...

I have a few bags of their popcorn at home and we love it! It is my go to snack and their flavors combinations are so yummy too!

Clarice said...

These look delicious. I have actually tried their black and white and we loved it. I am yet to try their Cake Batter flavored one. Will be on the lookout for it. Thank you for sharing this review.

Ntensibe Edgar said...

Hhhhhaaaaaa....you got me here. Can I go in for all these toppings?

Melanie Edjourian said...

We do love popcorn at mine. This isn't a brand I've tried but I love the range of flavours. Some are very different!!

Neely said...

We have a really cool popcorn place near our house! So fun to try different ones!

Antoinette M said...

I'd like to try the Cake Batter!

Sasha Hirte said...

The cake batter and the peanutbutter one both sound good.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sure I'm going to love this, I'm such a sweet tooth person and this sure looks yummy.

sevenwhiskers@gmail.com said...

I'd like to try the cake batter one!