Sunday, January 22, 2023

December/January Creepy Crate!

The Creepy Crate this time around was packed with so much & the book was so big the box almost didn't want to open. Creepy Crate is a true crime & horror themed bi-monthly subscription. Each crate typically has five or six physical items alongside one digital gift, you can purchase a single box for $39.99 or subscribe for 3 to 6 boxes at a time to receive a bit of a discount on the boxes.

One of the things I like about this subscription box is being able to learn about new books, old cold cases & horror movies I didn't know about. This time around I know three references out of the six products! This crate includes a "Witches & their hunters" 2023 calendar which features a number of real life witches and with hunters from various points in time. A Black Phillip mug, which is something I think my brother will really like so I will be gifting it to him. A keychain featuring the murder castle of H.H Holmes. 



Also included was a Jack the ripper tee shirt, a copy of a book called "The Red Widow" & a digital version of the book "The Murder of Dr. Chapman". When it comes to the shirts included in these crates, they are soft & comfortable but I wish some of the shirts were black instead of white as I never wear white clothing. I took a look through the calendar & they have a little bit of information of each person that is featured for that month, It is always so crazy learning more about when there were real witch hunts. Creepy Crate is a True Crime and Horror themed subscription box that sends out shipments bi-monthly. Ever crate has a guaranteed hard or soft cover box in it along with an Ebook plus 4-5 physical products that can range from clothing to houseware. Many of the products included in the crates are Creepy Crate Exclusive items meaning you can't purchase them anywhere else. A single box can be purchased for $39.99 which you can order one at a time or prepay for your subscription through out the year, at the moment they are offering a free box with an annual subscription so you get seven crates for the price of six. 

🦋 Non-Horror Fans! I know not everyone is a fan of horror movies or true crime, so if you'd still like to comment on this post but aren't into spooky things, tell me what your favorite non-spooky movie is!

Disclaimer- Creepy Crate provided a box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase

12 comments:

Beth said...

I don't have the brave heart to read and watch horror stories but I have a lot of friends that do. I will surely show this to them.

Samantha Donnelly said...

I am not a horror fan, but my daughter is and would love this, I am too easily scared

Chad said...

I never read a horror book before, I am actually excited to give it a shot, thank you so much for your review.

Tammy said...

An awesome book for horror lovers! I definitely would have been a fan of this when I was younger...I think my tastes have mellowed quite a bit with age but it's still something cool to check out :D

rhian westbury said...

I think boxes like this are great, but I always find however into it I am there are things from movies/ TV shows I don't know. But sometimes that's a good thing. For me I'm not massively into horror, but I used to have geek box which was a similar concept to this x

Marysa said...

Such a fun and unique idea for a subscription! You got some neat things in this crate.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

Such a oool subscription box, I do want to read the Red Widow as it looks like a good book

Anonymous said...

I love subscription boxes too! However, I've never tried book subscriptions yet. I like horror and thrilling stories, so I need to check it out. You got some amazing stuff in this crate 😍.

Everything Enchanting ❤️

Jasmine M said...

I never knew the Creepy Crate was a thing. I am definitely going to have to buy this for myself since I like horror movies.

Anonymous said...

It is good that you found a subscription box that you love so you can learn about new books, old cold cases and horror movies.

~ Paula Richie

Sasha Hirte said...

This is so cool and that calendar is neat.

Levi Ackerman said...

I'd love to subscribe, but I'm saving up for college, so I probably shouldn't. However, I love this box!