Friday, January 15, 2021

Cute Kawaii Masks from Blippo - A Review.



For the foreseeable future one of the changes that is seeming to stick is the usage of face masks when in public, shopping and working. A lot of the three layer masks are pretty boring, most of them are all the same shade of blue,where is the fun in that? A great alternative to the boring masks we normally get is  masks that have fun prints and designs on them! Today I will be sharing a company who makes a set of cute Kawaii face masks. 

Blippo is a Kawaii Shop who sells a number of adorable products and they are now offering these adorable masks that feature rainbows, stars, clouds and more. They come in a ten pack of disposable masks, they are pretty durable and don't necessarily need to be thrown away after one wear, if washed properly they can be used several times before needing to be thrown out.


The masks are made from a high-grade fabric, as stated on the back of their packaging they are for non-medical use which is the same as the fabric masks you'd buy in the store. I work in healthcare, and we are required to wear big face shields where I work over any type of masks that we wear, so I often wear one of these under my face shield because of how cute it is. Seeing in how I work in healthcare, I have access to the actual blue medical paper masks, they can range in quality just like any other type of mask out there, but I wanted to note that these cute Kawaii masks feel very similar to the masks we buy at work. They are sewn in a similar fashion, have the same type of mask layout when it comes to the design but the Kawaii masks are a little more comfortable on the ears and the material used is slightly thinner than some of the medical grade masks we buy. 


I think these are well made, they are surprisingly thick and have proved to be pretty durable, they are breathable while helping filter your air and most importantly they are comfortable. The ear loops don't hurt your ears, the material is soft and sits just right. If they are too large on you or your child they are easy to tie into a little knot to provide a better fit to your face. I like that the masks are large enough they cover part of your cheek as well, it always bugs me when you get a cute new mask but it hardly goes past your mouth area! The masks can't help if the sides of your mouth are exposed, so I really like the way these fit flush to the face.



The nose piece has a small piece of metal in it so you can bend it to fit your nose properly that way if you are a glasses user like me your glasses won't fog up on chilly days/in the morning which can be quite annoying. I like the little bag they come in as well because it is reseal able to it helps keep the rest of your masks clean. A ten piece bag can be purchased through their website for $9.90 plus shipping, while there check out some of their other cute masks and products. 

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Blippo for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

16 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

I have these exact masks and I love them! I also received it for review but I am getting the new pack too. Awesome product

Tia Jade said...

What an adorable mask! my sixteen year old would love this so much!

Melissa Greene said...

Those materials are so cute, I love the little faces on the stars. I will have to order a pack or two of these.

Jessica Radford said...

I love these! I have been having a lot of fun buying masks with cute designs, this will have to be my next purchase.

Jessica w said...

These are so cute

Edye Nicole said...

This is adorable!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

tammy ta said...

Not for me, I don't care for pink. But fun for some.

teresalynn5 said...

What an adorable mask!

Lisa said...

I love this, I love anything Blippo!

Sandra D. said...

These are so adorable my daughter would love them.

debs said...

Cute Masks

Emily said...

i love these they're so cute!

J Renee W said...

These are cute and love the nose clip for extra comfort.

tat2gurlzrock said...

That is SO cute! I love it!

Susan Ashcraft said...

nice

Patsy said...

These look fun :)Great review!