Monday, June 24, 2019

Writing gloves for a writer or book lover!


Aside from books have you ever wondered what to gift the book lover in your life for a birthday or Christmas? Sometimes it can be hard picking out books as a gift for someone if you don't know what type of books they enjoy reading, but Literary Book Gifts has you covered because they have a wide range of great gifts for book lovers. Including bags, gloves, shirts and more.



I was recently able to review a pair of writing gloves for a review, they are finger-less and come in thirteen different colors. This pair of gloves is made of a mixture of cashmere wool, cotton, polyester and a microfiber blend giving you a durable and breathable pair of gloves. They retail for $52. For the gloves I received for a review I selected the color black, mainly because it is the color I wear most so I wanted to be able to wear these out and have them match my outfit.



I enjoy wearing these gloves when I am writing in my journal, reading my books. I also enjoy wearing them when I am working on the computer at work because my office gets a bit chilly and my hands get cold because of it, plus look at how cute they are. My gloves are easy to travel with because they fold up into small little squares so they won't take up a lot of space in your bag, however I would tuck them into a clean pocket by themselves or in a small bag because they seem to attract pet/people hair. The gloves are a bit stretchy so you are able to get them over your hands without any issues. I haven't had any issues with them slipping down either, they stay securely in place. While I do think these gloves are comfortable, they aren't as soft as I thought they were going to be since they have 35% cashmere wool in the blend.

Price wise I'd have to say that I've sadly have bought gloves at a much lower price in the past that are just as comfortable as these. My favorite thing about these gloves is that even though they are finger-less they have a thumb hole which I really like plus the band around the wrist isn't tight so you aren't left with an imprint on your skin from where the fabric lines are. They do help keep my hands warm, you'd think my finger tips would get cold but because they keep a large portion of my hand warm it helps keep my fingers warmer as well.

When do you wear gloves, Do you only wear them when you are outside?

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Literary Book Gifts for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

19 comments:

Nadja said...

Oh, I love these! I should totally get myself some for those icy winter days in front of the computer!

Sarah M said...

This is a great idea to make hands warm while writing or typing. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jasmine M. said...

Ahhh, these are so cute!!! I love to write outside, so these are going to be perfect for me when it gets colder outside! :)

Ashli Ferguson said...

Oh these are really cool! I didnt know these were a thing!

Mr. MFC @ Morning Fresh Cent said...

There is a purpose for everything. Keeping them warm and relax can keep the creative juices flowing.

Rudy said...

I had no idea that writing gloves existed. what a neat concept!

Hooda said...

I have never heard of writing gloves! That sounds cool!

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Looks pretty comfy. Would love to have one for myself.

Mohini Singh said...

These look very interesting, but a bit pricey for just gloves.

Sanjota Purohit said...

These are soo cool! Especially for winters.

Unknown said...

The computer I write at has a vent underneath. These would totally come in handy.

aisasami said...

Wow, those look amazing and they look they can inspire people to write!

Pooja Sharma said...

These look amazing! I wasn't aware of that their are writers gloves as well.

vaishali said...

My hands get so cold when I work on the computer. May be these will come handy

Nancy P said...

I like them. Would have requested them in black too.

monique s said...

These look great and what a great way to keep ones hands warm

Sandra D. said...

They look really cool.

jjmon2012 said...

I these these gloves are wonderful!! Have a friend her hands are always cold. These will make some nice gives for the holidays

A. B. said...

These look SO nice! I have a few pairs like these, but they're more like "fingerless gloves"-- each finger is separated by fabric. And while I do wear them indoors during the colder months, I'd never thought about wearing them for use during reading. What a great idea!
Thanks,
--Ann (L.....B@yahoo.com)