Thursday, June 13, 2019

Rocking out with Rose Rockers Headphones!


I use headphones frequently during the week, I listen to music while I work out and when I am at work I enjoy either listening to music or watching shows on my phone to help stay awake since I work in a small quiet office. Some headphones can be pretty uncomfortable and hurt your ears after long periods of wear so I wanted something more comfortable. I usually use ear buds that go into your ears but I wanted to try out a pair of over the ears headphones to see if they are a bit more comfortable.


I recently came across a great set of headphones called Rose Rockers, headphones made for women by women. The headphones come in three different colors; Rose - Pink, Violet - Purple & Sky - Blue. This line was created by a woman named Nicole Stillings also known as DJ Rose and the company is 100% woman owned. You can purchase a set of headphones for $98, they can be connected directly to your electronic device or it has bluetooth capability so you can go wireless, plus it has a microphone for phone calls.


The headphones feature Luxe vegan leather with a folding design for easy storage in the drawstring bag it comes with. For a review I selected a pair of headphones in "Sky", I like that the flowers aren't just pure blue instead they have pops of purple, yellow and redish brown inside of the flowers. If needed the headphones can be adjusted and they are actually quite comfortable on your head and around your ears. These headphones are adjustable, I found they were at just the right height for my head so I didn't need to adjust them. They are full sized headphones and adorned with floral decorations, yet they are still light weight so they sit just right over your head. I have naturally wavy/curly hair that is normally a bit puffy, I was a bit worried about how it would look when my hair was down, however I am pretty happy with how they fit and how they look.


I was quite surprised at the sound quality of these headphones, the bass in them sounds amazing after playing some of my favorites I decided to play some techno on them and the sound was perfect. How loud do they get? They can be turned up quite a bit, I plugged these into my MP3 player and I turned my players volume all the way up, the music was sharp, clear and loud without hurting your ears. My ears were comfortable the entire time wearing them, and they are so cute! The first night I tested these out, I was just going to listen to a song or two while trying them out, but I ended up enjoying them so much I played a whole play list while dancing in my room. I haven't tried out the bluetooth part of the headphones yet so I am unsure how easy they connect to a compatible device, but I will update this once I do. I do wish they would eventually offer other color options as well such as rainbow, black and red or just black for those more on the rocker/goth side.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Rose Rockers for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

16 comments:

Stacie said...

OMG, those are so cute! I need to get a pair of these for myself and my girls.

BentoMomma said...

Those are some serious headphones! My daughter would love them!

Chad said...

omg these are amazing!!! They are so cool and very very creative, love them. Super cute.

Lucie from lucielovesit.com said...

I'm not a fan of them personally, but they look great on you! :D

Becca Wilson said...

These headphones are so very unique. I love that they have something to offer for personal style!

Kalyan Panja said...

Thanks for sharing about this nice and pretty headphone which will help those who are looking to get one but are still undecided.

Elizabeth Keene said...

Flower crown/headphones crossover! And they look absolutely adorable.

Lisa RIos said...

Those are soooo cute!!! I would love a pair!

Kathy said...

Those headphones are awesome! I have got to get myself a pair of those. They're actually really beautiful!

Roaming Pirates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaily said...

Wow! This is really creative! The headphones look absolutely beautiful. I would love to buy these for myself.

Myrah Duque said...

Wow! This is so much nicer than having those regular headsets on.

Yeah Lifestyle said...

What a cool looking headphones these are, I was sure they looked like a flower headband when I first saw them.

PatiRobins @style-squeeze said...

i absolutley love these headphones - they look so cool

Lisa said...

What cool and unique headphones! I can imagine wearing these at the next festival I attend! It's good to know the quality's good too.

Catherine said...

This is such a pretty idea! I love the look of these headphones!