Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Curl Therapy Shampoo + Conditioner from PURA D'OR


My hair can act like a moody teenager, it is never sure exactly how it wants to look or how it wants to act. One day it might look like large loose curls as if I'd use a curling iron on it, other days it is like large ocean waves and other days it is just a wavy frizzy mess with a curl here and there. Today I have a short review to share with you on a set of shampoo & conditioner I received from PURA D'OR to review. Each bottle retails at $19.99 for a 16oz bottle.


I received two products from the curl therapy line. This line is specially created to boost the shine of your hair, add luster while also encouraging your hairs shape and structure to reduce hair frizz. My husband doesn't like the way this product smells when in use but likes the lingering smell once it has been rinsed out. It kind of smells similar to one of my favorite face washes, it is pretty hard to describe how it smells has almost a minty sandalwood scent.


I like that I don't need a large amount to evenly coat my hair while washing it, and it rinses out thoroughly without issue. My hair feels and looks great after using this set, most days I need a little bit of anti-frizz spray however after using this I don't need it as my hair calms down quite a bit from it's normal state. My hair in the photo above was during the same day that I used this set in the morning, I was pretty happy with how my hair day was , my hair seemed to fall in just the right place and looked healthy + shiny without looking overly greasy like some shampoo/conditioner sets can. This hair set has made me pretty happy and I enjoy using it.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by PURA D'OR for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I live for new hair products. Thank you!

DRSK LIFECOACH said...

wow.... best hair products ty 💓

SarahWithASmile said...

What a great post! I bet this will help others with curly hair. I'm a big fan for anti frizz products :)

Joanna said...

Sounds like a great product. I don't have curls but I do struggle with frizz and with my hair being too soft. I need a product like this but for straight hair.

Sarah said...

Beautiful! I gotta save this... My daughter has curly hair and mine is super straight so I'm kind of in the dark on how to style her hair

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Amazing! My wife would truly appreciate if I would share this with her.

Anonymous said...

Wow, if you don't need anything extra to fight the frizz, that's a good product. I'm not familiar with the brand--where is it sold? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good product. Will check it out.

VAS said...

My hair are not curly but fairly wavy. Do you think this might work?

Laithan said...

I haven't heard of this product before! Thanks for sharing your review :)

Ashli Ferguson said...

oh I've never heard of this before! I wonder if it would work on my hair!

Samantha Flores said...

I struggle bad with frizz! Seems like some good products to try to help with that.
*Samantha- https://herjournal.blog

Sanjota Purohit said...

Never heard about these. Sounds cool.

Unknown said...

I love how you describe your hair. I can relate!!!! great hair tips.

Bri said...

Oh I love finding new hair products to make my hair look fabulous

LucyWilllis said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Your hair look wonderful! I would definitely try the product, it sounds nice. And the way you face your hair shows how much thought you put in yourself.

Debra Roberts said...

I have poker straight hair unless there's humid weather and then I can scrunch some wave...but we always want the opposite of what we have right? I'll have to look into this for those muggy days!

Charmaine Daisley - Writer, Author, Poet. said...

I hear you on the misbehaving hair! I just CAN'T with it, when it decides to have weekly mood swings. This product sounds amazing for your hair and we all know how good it feels to find something that makes our hair happy. Enjoy it!