Monday, September 7, 2015

LootCrate August Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by LootCrate for the review free of charge.****


I am always excited for the 19th to get here because it means my LootCrate gets shipped out and it is only a matter of a few days before it is in my mail box. I was very pleased to find out the August LootCrate theme was going to be Villains 2 because the first Villains box offered a number of great products including a great Loki item, and who doesn't like Loki? The Villains 2 crate did not disappoint, I enjoyed it so much that I couldn't contain my happiness at how wonderful the products were so I started texting my fiance photos of the products included because I knew he would love them too.





The August LootCrate included a exclusive Joker wooden figure, A Carnage
(some crates contained Venom instead) 3D mug, A Captain America Hydra Pin, The monthly collectible pin and a Los Pollos Hermanos Apron. The Carnage mug is quite large, according to my coffee maker it holds 22oz and still has enough room to add some cream and sugar to your morning coffee, it is easy to wash and looks fantastic plus it is sturdy which is a plus. The Joker wooden figure my son was excited about so I let him play with it, the figure is a fun idea and should be used for more as a collectible you can't really play with it because the wooden pieces don't stay together very well, he kept having an issue with the face falling off of the body. The apron is a one size fits all and has an adjustable strap so you can make sure you have the best fit possible. The Hydra pin and monthly collectible pin are neat and will be going into my pin collection.



LootCrate ships to the US,Canada,The United Kingdom and Australia. Loot Crate is $13.95 a month [plus $6 S/H] the site guarantees $30+ worth of goodies in your box You can sign up for just a one time box or you can sign up for 6 months to a years worth of boxes & you can use the code “LunaMoon10” you will receive 10% off of your purchase price. What do you think might be in Next months box?  

18 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks cool for my daughter and son in law

Cheryl said...

LookCrate looks fun for genre fans. We love Marvel.

Unknown said...

i love the t-shirt

Unknown said...

This is a great box I like that mug!

Bilqees Bano said...

must say fantastic :)

karin said...

the mug looks amazing!

Kathryn Morse said...

Love the mug!

Cristina said...

Great box. I like the shirt.

Unknown said...

Such an amazing box. I'd love to have one myself - shaunie

Stephanie LaPlante said...

OMG I'd totally flip over this box. Huge Marvel and DC fan.

Mer said...

What a fun subscription! I like that there's such a variety of product...something for everyone!

Natalie B. said...

So many cool items! My nephew would love this subscription box. Thanks for the review!

Alex said...

Despite having never purchased Lootcrate or a similar subscription based service before, I've always really wanted to get one. Lootcrate is no exception and I love what they have to offer, however it's a pity that the postage to here in Australia makes it cost so much.

Tea Bandić said...

Great box, my nephew would love it! The mug looks great. :)

Christy DuBois said...

Thanks for a great review. This is a box that my family would be interested in but I will keep it in mind for gifts. I think the monthly subscriptions would be great gifts.

Unknown said...

I love that mug.

Maryann D. said...

LootCrate is really a fun box to have to give as gift. My nephew would love it.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Huguette En said...

This is cool and different. I know a lot of people who'd enjoy this.