Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Disney Live! Is heading to Phoenix,AZ!

***This is not a paid post, I will be receiving complimented tickets in exchange for this post. All opinions about this show are my own and may vary from others.****


http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/205079/2048188?brand=disneylive&brand=DL&camefrom=CFC_FELD_WEBSITE

If you've never been to a Disney Live! Show I highly recommend searching to see when they will be in your area next. Going to a Disney Live! show is an incredible experience that is unforgettable, my family and I recently saw Disney Jr. Live when we were on vacation at Disney Land and it was one of the best parts of the park.



As you can see from the photo above they put a lot of details into not only their performances but into the characters themselves. Disney Live! Is heading to Phoenix,Arizona next month and will be presenting 'Three Classic Fairy Tales' which will be showing Cinderella, Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs and Beauty & The Beast. It is sure to be a magical experience for you and your family. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased through Ticketmaster, or by clicking on the banner above.

Prepare to step into a world of wonder where wishing is only the beginning and dreams really do come true in Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt. An enchanted quest featuring more than 25 Disney characters, this stage production from Feld Entertainment®, the producers of Disney On Ice, performs at Talking Stick Resort Arena, October 10-11, 2015.  Tickets are now on sale. For all you Mickey lovers, don't worry because Mickey, Minnie and Goofy will all be there as well. Anchored a midst a transforming set, captivating choreography, innovative lighting and breathtaking costumes, this authentically-woven tale of “happily-ever-after” is a heart-warming Disney experience for the entire family.

WHERE: Talking Stick Resort Arena (formerly US Airways Center) 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, AZ  85004

WHEN: Saturday, October 10 and Sunday, October 11, 2015 Saturday - 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM Sunday - 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM

TICKETS: Tickets are available thru the Talking Stick Resort Arena Box Office and Ticketmaster outlets.  To order online, go to www.ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000 to charge by phone.  Ticket prices start at $20

Which Disney Character would you like to see live?

33 comments:

Bilqees Bano said...

Cinderella <3

salexis said...

I would love to see Belle the most :)

Nicole Lancaster said...

I would like to see Snow White the most live.

Unknown said...

I would like to see Snow White

Cristina said...

I would like to see Snow White

Unknown said...

I would love to see snow white for sure - shaunie

Tea Bandić said...

I would like to see Snow White. :)

Stephanie LaPlante said...

If The Little Mermaid or Alice in Wonderland aren't options, I choose Snow White. I love them all though. Not familiar with the new ones. I'm old school.

Unknown said...

Oh, Pooh Bear! I would snuggle that bear all day long.

Maryann D. said...

I would like to see Cinderella.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I would like to see Cinderella.
twinkle at optonline dot net

pakibabygurl said...

Like to see Cinderella

Mer said...

What a fun idea for a special family outing! Belle is my favorite, so I'd love to see her

Unknown said...

I would love to see cinderalla the most


lmurley2014@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Sleeping Beauty!

Marnie G (Derrick Todd) said...

I would love to see Simba.

Natalie B. said...

My grandson's favorite is Mickey Mouse. I'd like to see Sleeping Beauty though. I wish we'd get this show close by. My grandson would love it!

debbie said...

Mickey Mouse

Alex said...

I don't suppose I could get away with saying Jack Sparrow..?

Unknown said...

I would like to see Jasmine :)

justwin4once said...

I've always wanted to meet Cinderall, her rags to riches story intrigues me!

pippirose said...

I'd like to see Cinderella live.

Christy DuBois said...

I would like to see Winnie the Pooh since that was my daughters favorite videos when she was little.

Barbara Montag said...

I would love to see Cinderella live!

Natalie said...

I would love to see The Little Mermaid live.

Maryann D. said...

Snow White would be wonderful to see live.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Jenna H said...

I would very much love to see snow white live!

jennahudson123@gmail(dot)com

Maryann D. said...

Sleeping Beauty would be nice to see too.
twinkle at optonline dot net

alona y said...

I would love to see Beauty and the Beast live, all the songs are so great.

Huguette En said...

I'd love to win Cinderella live.

Colleen Boudreau said...

Cinderella!

samdaleo said...

I would love to see Belle live. She has always reminded me of my daughter.

Samantha (samdaleo)
jamesmadison1974@gmail.com

Fizzgig said...

I'd love to see any of them, really. I liked Belle the best when I was a kid though.