Friday, September 4, 2015

Capresso Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Capresso  for the review free of charge.****



I enjoy drinking coffee but the crazy thing is I've never owned a coffee maker before, that is until recently when a brand called Capresso sent me one of their on-the-go personal coffee maker to test out. This coffee maker comes with a 16-oz stainless steel thermal travel mug but it isn't shown above, my fiance had taken off with the mug to work by the time I woke up to make myself a coffee, this maker can use a coffee mug up to 7" tall.





You are able to Brew with ground coffee or soft coffee pods which is nice! It brews a single cup of coffee at a time which is perfect for us because we don't drink coffee everyday and when we do want a coffee we only drink a cup each. This coffee maker heats up quickly to cut your brewing time down, and the removable permanent filter is easy to use and clean I clean it after every use. Having a removable and reusable filter eliminates the need for paper filters which saves you money. Getting the coffee maker set up and ready to brew, you just need to add some water to the back and three to four tablespoons of coffee grounds in the filter.















I did find that the "max" fill level line can be a little difficult to see depending on the lighting of your kitchen because it hides down in the back corner, I would love to see the sign for it a little bigger or a different color to make it easier to see. Over all my coffee was ready in less than three minutes, then all you have to do is add your cream and sugar and you are ready to go. This coffee maker is easy to clean and it doesn't take up a lot of room in your kitchen, so if you are like me on only drink coffee on occasion when you want a cup or two or even if you drink coffee everyday this is perfect for you. The Capresso on-the-go personal coffee maker sells for $49.99 on their website, they also offer a number of other coffee makers, extra travel mugs and bags of coffee.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

I really need this to save time in the early mornings getting kids ready for school and then off to work.

Kim clark said...

I don't really like my kerig but I don't drink enough for a full pot. I do worry about mold and yuck build up alot.

Jenna H said...

A single serving machine is important to me. I really like that it brews in less than 3 minutes!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This would be so handy! I hate mornings.

Ms. Mary said...

I always make my own to go coffee to take with me in the morning. I can then have any flavor that I want!

Tea Bandić said...

This would be so handy to save time in the mornings.

Unknown said...

Love those single serve makers: saves on coffee and everyone can make what they like.

Natalie said...

My dad loves his coffee and this would make for a great present for him!

Irena said...

A single cup of coffee at a time is good for me!

Unknown said...

I like how small this is, it looks like it would fit well in a tiny kitchen or office!

Misty Woods said...

I like how small it is, I don't have a lot of kitchen space so this would be perfect.

Kim Newcomb said...

I like the single serve coffee...allows different flavors for hubby and I

Cheryl said...

I'm not familiar with the Capresso brand, but I prefer single cup brewers like Keurig where you just pop in a K-cup.

Unknown said...

I love that it has a permanent filter. Saves money and the enviroment!

jackie said...

I prefer single cup brewers because I don't waste precious coffee!!

ouzel said...

I love that it makes 16 oz, who wants only 8 oz of coffee?? :)

Sarah Cool said...

This would definitely speed up my morning
crazyweirdo33@yahoo.com

karin said...

wow! that's such a great idea:)

Kathryn Morse said...

This looks very eco-friendly and efficient!

Bilqees Bano said...

wow...awesome :)

salexis said...

Love the steampunk look of this!

Rosa Pticek said...

I love the size of this! would suit me well

Barbara Montag said...

I like the size of this.
Also that it makes coffee for a bigger cup.
thanks

pakibabygurl said...

Yass coffee :)

Natalie B. said...

Wow, coffee in less than three minutes is great! This sounds like good coffee maker. I like espresso so it'd be good for that too. :)

Marnie G (Derrick Todd) said...

I like that this lets you brew with ground coffee.

mandala said...

This will help me save time in the morning and still get my coffee fix. Thanks for the review!

alona y said...

I really like that you can use ground or pods - I didn't realize you could do that with any of these machines! I would use pods for a treat.

Maryann D. said...

Capresso seems like a terrific personal coffee maker. I would love to buy this for my daughter for her birthday.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Colleen Boudreau said...

Love the size.

Anonymous said...

I like that I would be able to use my own stainless mug, and I like that I could use coffee grounds as well as pods.

Fizzgig said...

Can't believe this is so cheap. Looks awesome!

tat2gurlzrock said...

I love that this brews so quick.Perfect for a hectic morning!