Monday, February 24, 2014

#DisneySide @Home Celebration

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Disney Parks & MomSelect for the review free of charge.****



My #DisneySide Party, As many of you are aware I was selected to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration and was sent a big packaged which contained party decorations, party supplies, a few favors and other goodies. The theme I was sent was Mickey Mouse Club House which was easy to put together, I printed out coloring pages, put together goodie bags, made food, planned games and more my five year old was counting down the days to the party and would ask about it at least once every hour for a week. Saturday was party day! I spent the day decorating the house and putting together last minute preparations such as food, drinks, ect.




 

For the kids main meal we made Mickey Mouse shaped PB & J's using the cookie cutters we were provided by Disney, All of the children attending the party were between the ages of 1-8 most of them are picky eaters so they were all very excited to see PB & J's and many asked for them without being asked if they were even hungry. We also have fruit, cheese puffs, crackers, cake pops, cup cakes, and drinks for the party guests. We played Disney bingo, colored some Mickey Mouse, Sofia, and Jake coloring pages, and the kids ran around and have fun with bubbles, Mickey ears, Pin the ears on Mickey and more. The night ended with all the girls staying the night to watch Disney movies, all the kids had a blast!




 

Without Disney this party wouldn't have been possible, I would like to personally thank them for myself and for all of my party guests we had a wonderful and look forward to continuing with our love for all things Disney. I would also like to thank So Sweet Pops for donating the Disney shaped cake pops all the kids and adults loved them they couldn't get enough and were all asking where to get more. One of my favorite things about the party kit is the decorations are 100% Reusable I will be able to use them again for a future Birthday party or event which is always great considering I have two children who love Disney and Mickey Mouse.

** I was provided the kit for the party along with a suit case and luggage tag free of charge for participating in the #DisneySide @Home Celebrations from Disney Parks and MomSelect although I received the products free of charge all opinions are 100% true and my own. **

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable! I am LOVING the Mickey PB&J's!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great party. We hosted our #DisneySide party last Saturday and had great fun.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Awesome stuff. Definitely sounds like a blast!

Sherryl @ Simply Sherryl said...

This looks like it was a great party! We hosted our party last week and had so much fun.