Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kiklops Dynamic Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by for the Kiklops Dynamic review free of charge.****



Growing up I was a big fan of Harry Potter, it is such a captivating and mystical story it is easy to love. I recently participated in a Harry Potter exchange and it sparked my love for Harry Potter again, Wouldn't it be neat to own a real working wand? While I can't own a real wand I can own a replica wand. A magical little etsy shop called Kiklops Dynamic specializes in Harry Potter replicas and Assassin's Creed replicas. I was recently sent a Brown wand to use for review purpose.



My wand shipped all the way from Slovakia & make it here within a three week period which I think is lovely normally international packages take at least a month. The wand was well wrapped, and by well wrapped I mean it was almost hard to open which means the wand was perfectly safe during shipping. The wands in Kiklops Dynamic range from 8.99 to $19.99 plus shipping. The wand is handcrafted and has fine details from the knotted head to the thinner tip, it is made from resin but looks like real wood. It is a nice weight sturdy enough to with stand cosplaying but Do not use this as a weapon it will break and can cause injuries. If you are looking for something for your collection or for cosplaying purposes I suggest heading over to check out their shop.They offer over tweleve different wands from the movie, Want a Luna LoveGood or Professor Snape wand? They have you covered.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

they have a nice selection

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. This would be an awesome gift to a collector such as myself. My birthday is in July. This is now on my wishlist. Thank-you so much for sharing.

Sally said...

These are really cool! My kids would love one for each of them I'm sure!
Thanks for the review!