Saturday, February 8, 2014

Splendies Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Splendies for the review free of charge.****



There are tons of subscription boxes but have you heard of an Underwear subscription box? I thought it was a little strange at first but after thinking about it I realized it is a awesome idea. I generally love buying new undies who doesn't like a pair of brand new undies on their bottom? but I don't always like going out to find pairs that I like. I was recently able to participate in a review for the Splendies subscription box. You'll receive 3 pairs of underwear every month for as long as you would like and are free to cancel any time, It is $8 for the first month and $12 every month after that. If you aren't a fan of thongs there is a 'No thong' option which costs an extra $2. Shipping within the US is free!



I received three adorable pairs of underwear I absolutely love two of them and the third I am happy with although it would be my first choice, I was sent a blue lace boy short, a white Valentines themed thong which had adorable little heart buttons on the front and a blue/purple thong that said "Love" on the front. Based off of my month package I received I would subscrbibe to their subscription, How ever a suggestion that I thought of is having a "Likes/Dislikes" area. I know that most subscription boxes sends everyone the same thing each month, but not everyone is a fan of silk,lace,ect I myself enjoy lace underwear but my fiance dislikes them so I never buy them. I was informed before picking my size that the Splendies brands tend to run on the small side so if you are in between sizes to order one size up. I am very glad they have that note on the site as it worked out perfectly. Price wise I think the prices are great and affordable. The shipping was fast they ship within seven days of ordering your first box, and they pack everything with care!

4 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

That's awesome! Especially when they're cute.

Sally said...

This is a really great idea, the undies shown are really cute!

imahappymess said...

I like the idea, but I have to pay more for no thongs....That seems unfair.

Unknown said...

Those look very adorable