Wednesday, November 2, 2011

EdenFantasys Review

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

The Holidays are fast approaching many couples have been thinking about what to buy for their children,Siblings kids,Friends & more but have you planned out what your buying for your Significant other or as a gift for both of you? Edenfantasys carries a variety of Sex toys to spice up the love life,add an extra little flare or make for a great Honey moon gift.Please keep in mind that this is an Adult sex shop so if your not 18 or over please do not click on the links. I run a family friendly blog but I do support couples in their decisions to spice up their love life & want to help by letting them know about this Safe & great website.



Some of their couples toys include Love games such as the "Do it game: spinner game",Love notes" & "Erotic roulette" which all cost under $20 perfect for the couples on a tight budget. My personal favorites from their website is their Sexy Lingerie selection they have a wide range of Sizes,Colors,Patterns,Styles & Fabrics I like being able to look for exciting outfits so EdenFantasys is always a place I head to when I want to look for a sexy new pair of Undies or find a great bra.I enjoy the fact that they offer Plus Sized lingerie I have a larger bust size so I often have to order a larger size other wise tops won't fit. I often try to find sites that have outfits that are sexy but still cover up a little bit I am not fully comfortable with my body so I like the outfits that offer a little more,which EdenFantasys caters to perfectly. I have personally received Lingerie & a Costume from EdenFantasys so I know they have great customer service,Fast shipping,Perfect prices,& I have never had any issues using the site,receiving shipments or had any issues with replies from their customer service,They also offer a low flat rate shipping price. ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.A Gift card was Provided by EdenFantasys for the Review free of charge****

1 comment:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I like some of their costumes