Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Luna B. Tee Review



Every year I like having a Personal Tee made for my daughter & I love picking out a Christmas dress for her to wear in Christmas photos & on Christmas day. This year I choose a personal favorite of mine to get her shirt from,that company is Luna B. Tee who sells personalized T-shirts & more.



For my review I received a very cute white long sleeve shirt with a Red & Green Christmas tree Decal which had been customized with my daughters name[Note photo above is a sample from the Luna B. Tee website not the actual name I had added]. I do not have any photos of her in it yet because I am saving it for when it gets closer to Christmas other wise I know it will end up with a stain or two,But I know it will be a huge hit when she wears it this winter. The thing I enjoy most about the Luna B. Tee website is that ordering a custom shirt is simple & easy everything is set up perfectly. The shipping process is also very simple & ships fast my daughters shirt arrived within a matter of days. I have enjoyed working with Luna B. Tee & look forward to spreading the word about their website to my family & friends this Holiday season.



Keep your eyes open for Next weeks Kids Holiday gift basket,Luna B. Tee has agreed to provide a $20 Gift certificate to their website which will be included in the gift basket.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Luna B. Tee for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

7 comments:

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This is a great Christmas gift idea for my little cousins

stephy905@hotmail.com

Linda Kish said...

Such cute designs.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

karamino said...

very funny! I love your shoes)

bukaeyes said...

I like the Personalized Cupcake Shirt! bukaeyes@aol.com

Anonymous said...

That penguin....My mother in law would go bonkers for that lol


Crystal mexico
cmex84@yahoo.com

Lulu said...

I love them -funny and positive tees)
Lulu
redalepou@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

I'd love to get my little girl one, but if I got her a Christmas one it might be kind of weird because her name is Emberlynn Frost (she goes by Frost) & we wouldn't want any silly comments made about snowmen or women, lol