Thursday, November 3, 2011

NeatoShop.com Review

If your looking for neat & interesting products you won't find anywhere else then NeatoShop.com is your one place stop. They offer products for everything from the Kitchen,Bathroom & even clothing they offer something for everyone.



For a recent review I received two Wine Bottle Stoppers,Though I don't drink wine I thought the Bottle stoppers were adorable & well made each stopper is tough urethane resin and natural cork they are also Unique: no two are exactly alike - paint details may vary as it is handpainted. If your wondering what I did with the corks since I do not drink wine,I used them for two of my 'Halloween' bottles I bought last year the original corks I had for them were lost during a move so these fit perfectly. I don't know what normal prices are for wine stoppers since these are Handmade I can see them being a little more expensive but to me the price is a little high right now they are currently on sale for $10 each plus shipping. If your not much of a wine drinker either they offer products for everyone including Bobble heads,Toys,Shirts,Tools,Gadgets & more at a variety of prices. If I could I would buy about half of the things on this website & be very happy, I do plan on buying a few Christmas gifts from this website for my loved ones. NeatoShop.com has fast customer service,fast shipping & great packaging I have enjoyed working with them & hope you will head over to their website to check out all the fun & interesting products they have to offer you they have a great Halloween section & they offer a large Zombie selection for all those zombie fans out there.****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by NeatoShop.com for the Review free of charge****

3 comments:

Xenia said...

What fun stuff, I love finding new sites!

Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday, have a great weekend!

Stephanie LaPlante said...

I'm a wine drinker and think those are such an awesome and creative idea.

pamalot said...

thank you for the review..I like learning about new sites, especially for finding gifts for that hard to buy for person.