Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fairy Wonderful Review



When I find a companies product that I like I tend to keep going back to that company so I wanted to share some of My favorite companies from last years Shopping guide along with some Reader favorites from last year. I am excited to share with you again this year a magical company called Fairy Wonderful. Fairy Wonderful sells Handmade tutus,fairy & butterfly wings,bloomers,bottoms & More.



For a recent review I received a pair of Large pink butterfly fairy wings,Now I have to admit my daughter has not tried these on Why? Simply because I don't want them getting destroyed these butterfly wings are gorgeous so instead of getting beat up by my toddler they hang happily on her bedroom wall among small butterflies & a Fairy escape reading corner [She has a Fairy circle canopy] the butterfly wings add the perfect touch to her room. Fairy Wonderful always has amazing shipping they are speedy & pack the wings so they won't get crushed they arrive in perfect condition each time they are sent out. These wings are every little girls dream dress up wings, They are hand made,durable,& Super cute they come in a variety of sizes & colors. Head over to the Fairy Wonderful website to see what they have to offer you they offer many gorgeous items including their Tutu's. Want to give your little boy something special as well? Fairy Wonderful carries ties & vests for little boys.My favorite part of the Fairy Wonderful website is their prices I believe everything is marked accordingly compared to other sites I have seen Fairy Wonderful is my number one choice for Tutus & Fairy wings.The hardest part of ordering is deciding which one to get because you will want to buy them all for example the Snow white Tutu dress featured below is so adorable its to die for I love the flower ring around the top & how perfect the colors flow together.



Keep your eye out for the upcoming Kids Gift Basket giveaway Fairy Wonderful is donating a Gift card into the gift basket! ****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.Products were Provided by Fairy Wonderful for the Review & Giveaway free of charge****

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing those beautiful butterfly wings makes me want to have a little girl of my own!

Linda Kish said...

They have loads of cute dresses and things on their site.

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

bukaeyes said...

Very cute and original work here! Love this!
bukaeyes@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those wings are so cute! I would love to get some of those for my daughters first year baby photos! Too cute!

Crystal mexico
Cmex84@yahoo.com

Lulu said...

OMG, these wings are so beautiful and touching)If I had a daughter I'd definitely order them for her)
Lulu
redalepou@yahoo.com

Stephanie LaPlante said...

Wow if my mom knew about this store when I was a kid, we'd be hooked.

stephy905@hotmail.com

Amber said...

I love the Disney inspired dresses, especially the Aurora tutu!

amberf_03 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Jessica said...

These wings are so great. My 2yr old little girl loves wings. She has a butterfly pair, a bumble bee pair & a purple fairy pair that she loves to run around and "fly" in!

Andrea said...

I am sorry to have to mention, I placed an order on the condition that this vendor guaranteed their product would arrive by a certain date, and was disappointed when it was not only late but they never responded to my request for a tracking #. And while at first blush, the products appear quite lovely, and may in fact be well-crafted (only time will tell), the tulle on the tutu tore as it snagged on the box it was packaged in! That doesn't seem suitably durable for a 3 year-old to run around in.