Monday, January 29, 2024

Nom Nom Noodle Festival Review!

 

If you enjoy trying new foods & shopping from small businesses, then food festivals can be the perfect event to visit. Phoenix Food Festivals puts on a number of food festivals throughout the year that feature dozens of local Arizona food trucks, restaurants and businesses. Over the weekend they held their second annual Nom Nom Noodles Festival. All of their events offer general admission tickets or early entry tickets, we during the early entry time.


This time around it was held at Centennial Plaza Park, which seems to be their new main location for their events. I really enjoyed this location, it has two different parking garages, a covered seating area, a bathroom and a grassy area you can set up blankets on as well. It felt like everything flowed more smoothly at this event from start to finish, even getting in only took two minutes in line. They had security at the different gates checking tickets, helping with questions & keeping an eye on everything, it was very organized and was a fun family friendly event. 



It was called the Nom Nom Noodles festival, but it was more of a mixture of Asian inspired foods with a few vendors offering noodles in some of their dishes. There were one or two options we already love along with some new spots to try out. We purchased from four different food vendors while we were there, although we only bought one actual noodle dish & I completely forgot to take a photo of it until the last few bites were being eaten. Everything we had was delicious & just the right portions. 



There were also plenty of small business & handmade sellers to browse and purchase from. I liked how they had everything set up at this event, it was easy to walk around and browse the stalls without feeling over crowded or cramped for space. Last week I featured a small business called Minny Wicks, who is actually local to AZ & I was able to stop by and meet the shop owner while at the noodle festival and I of course purchased a few things from her because her candles and wax melts smell amazing. We found a few other fun things to purchase while we were there, we always love seeing & supporting local artists/vendors. We had a wonderful time at this event & look forward to visiting other events they put on through out the year.


Here is a look at what we purchased from the vendor area; 

If you missed out on this event, no need to worry! They have a few other events coming up including a event that is free to get into. They have the following events coming up;

🍜 Lunar New Year Asian Food Festival - Saturday February 17th 822 E Union Hills Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027 4pm-9pm This event is FREE

🍙 Arizona Bao & Dumpling Festival with the Arizona Rice Festival - Saturday March 23rd- Sunday March 24th 11am-5pm 9875 N 85th Ave Peoria,AZ Tickets $15-$20 per day, Children 12& under are free.

🍜 Arizona Fried Chicken & Wings Festival with the Arizona Donut & Ice Cream Festival - Saturday April 20th 10am-4pm 9875 N 85th Ave Peoria,AZ Tickets $15-$20, Children 12& under are free.

If you are interested in more information or tickets for any of the events stop by their website to learn more. 

Disclaimer- Phoenix Food Festivals provided tickets for us for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

21 comments:

Melissa Greene said...

I have been to one food festival and it was pretty great, I will have to see about visiting something similar to this. The Nom Nom Noodles festival looks like a great family friendly spot.

Kimberley said...

Your review of the Nom Nom Noodle Festival is a mouthwatering journey through a delicious food event. The detailed descriptions of the various noodle dishes and your personal experiences offer readers a taste of the festival's offerings. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and highlighting the culinary delights found at the Nom Nom Noodle Festival. It's a delightful read for food enthusiasts looking for their next tasty adventure. Keep up the fantastic work in exploring and reviewing food events! 🍜🌟

Beth said...

OMG, I cannot think of a more fun festival! I mean, noodles, stickers, and an atmosphere that just oozes adorableness. I love it.

richard Lowe said...

I've been to a lot of food festivals, and they are always great fun. Thanks for the look at this one.

Claudia said...

Holy. Cow. All that food looks amazing, and I love all the cute stickers and the fun atmosphere. This looks like a blast!

Sue-Tanya said...

Exploring new foods and supporting local businesses is my kind of adventure, and the Nom Nom Noodles Festival by Phoenix Food Festivals sounds like a delicious experience! 🍜🌮 Exciting to know they host various food festivals featuring Arizona's culinary gems. Early entry tickets are definitely the way to go for a first taste! Can't wait to attend one of these flavorful events.

Tammy said...

I have never been to a food festival before and I can't figure out why I haven't after reading this post. The food looks so good!

Tammy said...

Ahh such an amazing way to celebrate LNY! The food looks so delicious and it sounds like a lot of fun. I love food festivals ^_^

Lavanda Michelle said...

The Lunar New Year Asian Food Festival in February caught my eye, and the fact that it's free is fantastic news!

Chad said...

This looks so so good...Everything looks good! I love food festivals, there is often delicious uncommon food to taste.

Marysa said...

This looks amazing! Why couldn't this be closer to me? I would love to go; this looked like a lot of fun with so many tasty things to try.

JRC said...

Some of these dishes look so appealing and delicious. It also looks like it was a great day for a festival!

Nikki Wayne said...

Wow! I am craving in these foods. It looks so delicious.

Sonia Seivwright said...

What an exciting festival. I love it so much. I would love to go to New Year Asian Food Festival too. That sounds amazing.

Mayuri said...

What an amazing festival! It is such a great way to support small businesses and local vendors. The food looks amazing!

Melanie Edjourian said...

Now this sounds like a great festival. I love the mix of foods you tried. Asian foods are one of my favourites. It sounds like there were plenty of great items available to buy.

Hari writes said...

I'd love to visit this food festival. Sounds like I'd have an awesome time. Thanks for sharing!

Paula Richie said...

We never attended the Nom Nom Noodles Festival in Phoenix, organized by Phoenix Food Festivals.
Paula Richie

khoingn | The Broad Life said...

Wow, they are like Asian food and some of them are my favorite. Looks like a good place to fulfill the stomach.

Clark said...

It sounds like fun and tasty event ! I want to taste all the noodle and pasta from different parts of the world.

Lou said...

I do like trying new foods! It's been a while since I last went to a food festival, but this one looks SO much better than the ones I used to go to. I'd love to visit one day :)