Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Hemp Seed Body Mist + Miracle Oil Conditioner!

 


I have a quick review to share with you! I am a big fan of the company Earthly Body and all of the lines within that brand, one of them being the Hemp Seed line. They are a brand that makes me wish smell-o-vision were a real thing, all of their scents are quite intoxicating. It is hard for me to pick a favorite scent by them because there are a few at the top of my list which include Isle Of You (Amber,Citrus,Tuberose), High Tide (Coconut,Lime,Verbena), and Dreamsicle (Tangerine,Plum) however I really enjoy their other scents as well.


This time around I am writing a short review on their body mist in the scent High Tide.  This body mist is perfect for every day use, it has a wide spray radius so you'll only need one or two sprays to smell delectable. I like using a spray of this before work or before we go out for the day, I personally enjoy the scent and my family likes the way it smells as well so my daughter will also use this. The bottle is quite large and since you do not need a lot of the product, this bottle will last a long time. The scent is light and will last for a few hours. It comes in an 8oz bottle for $11.99

I also received the Miracle Oil tea tree conditioner to test out, it comes in a 16oz bottle for $19.99. This conditioner is designed to help unclog hair follicles and nourish roots which in turn will help your hair look and feel better. It has a bit of a strong scent, but I still enjoy how it smells. It is a mixture of tea tree oil and eucalyptus which combined give it an almost earthy scent with hints of peppermint thanks to the addition of it in the formula. I find that this leaves my scalp feeling cool, clean and fresh following my shower. With the addition of the peppermint it gives your scalp a cool tingling sensation while washing, which is nice during the summer because it almost feels as if a cool breeze washes over your scalp. I do usually follow up with a quick wash with one of their other conditioners though to give my hair more of a floral scent which I like. 

You can get 25% Off any purchase of Hemp Seed or the other Earthly Body products (including CBD drops) by using code Luna25 during check out. You can shop their wide range of products on the Earthly Body website.

Disclaimer-  Earthly Body/Hemp Seed provided the products mentioned above for the review & giveaway free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchasing the product.

9 comments:

Renee said...

My scalp has been so dry and itchy! I need to try this!

brianmayroam said...

Hi Luna. I would love to try the tea tree conditioner. Thanks for the discount code!

Elisa said...

I'm all for more natural skincare and beauty products - especially essential oils! Thanks!

Laura said...

My husband loves tea tree oil but I really don't like it! It is just too strong for me BUT I do keep it because I know how good it is.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Looks like a great product to try! I love oils so much, I feel like I should give each and every a try

Chrissy said...

Geez! I so damn need these, will try to find it somewhere in our area! Thanks for sharing :)

Antoinette M said...

I'd love to try these products. The body mist sounds lovely!

Maryann D. said...

I would be happy to try the Miracle Oil tea tree conditioner. I know I would really like the scent as well.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Melissa Greene said...

This scent sounds amazing. I love anything with citrus or rose scents.