Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Dec/Jan Creepy Crate Review!

 

If you like horror movies and spooky things like I do, then I think you would get a kick out of the subscription box called "Creepy Crate". Creepy Crate is a subscription box that is horror and true crime themed, bi-monthly you'll receive a box that has one book along with several goodies ranging from clothing to house hold goods. You will find an assortment of goods from sources you know and receive goods from new movies, stories, etc. you may not have heard of. 

Let's slash into what was in the December/January Creepy Crate Box:

This month's hard cover book is a copy of "True Crime Story" by Joseph Knox. Here is a blurb about the book "In the early hours of Saturday 17 December 2011, Zoe Nolan, a nineteen-year old Manchester University Student, walked out of a party taking place in the shared accommodation where she had been living for three months. She was never seen again." This isn't a true crime story I have heard of as of yet, however it is always interesting to me how someone can disappear with absolutely no trace. 

Also included is a E-book download of the book "We will all go down together" by Gemma Files. This book features a number of interconnected short stories about five different families and their occult powers. 

Lunar Magnet Calendar, This magnet is perfect for anyone who likes to keep track of the moon phases to know where there will be a full moon out. I always love going outside on the nights there is a full moon to look up at the stars and admire the moon in it's full glory. My favorite is when it has a almost bloodmoon hue to it.

Baphomet Mug. This mug is heavy duty, it feels and sounds like it is made from ceramic. It's base color is a deep maroon with off white flecks and an image of Baphomet on each side. This cup seems like it would be perfect for coffee or a cup of hot chocolate. 


A sew on patch & a new shirt - Both of these subjects I am un-familiar with, some cold cases and mysteries I tend to shy away from depending on certain subjects involved and there are also so many stories and cases it is hard to know them all. I have received shirts in their boxes before and I really wish they were in another color aside from white! While I personally only tend to wear black clothing myself, I know others styles differ, however I feel like most consumers who purchase this would be much happier with a black shirt and colored lettering. 

Eye of Horus lip balm - I've always thought Egyptian gods were fascination and I admire how beautiful all of their depictions and statues look. I also have family that loves and has researched Egypt and the Egyptian gods so I was pleased to see this included. 

All of the true crime goodies can be interesting to receive and I had fun with this box, but I am really looking forward to another one that has some goodies from popular pop culture horror movies! 

I think these crates are perfect for anyone who loves horror movies, creature features, etc. there is something for everyone to love in these boxes and even if you end up with an item or two you don't like (happens with most subscriptions) you can always gift the item to someone who will love it.

If you were to received a box from their subscription line, what is something you would hope to find inside?

Disclaimer- Creepy Crate provided a box for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

4 comments:

Eshal Sohail said...

Oh I love that mug!

Sandra D. said...

That is some great items especially love the mug.

bn100 said...

cool stuff

Melissa Greene said...

I really love how that cup looks.