Monday, January 10, 2022

Girls Can! Crate Review.



If you've been a reader of my blog for a while, then you will know that I love children's subscription boxes that are not only fun, but also educational. I recently came across a subscription that is geared towards young girls providing them with interactive crates that also teach them about inspirational women throughout history such as Irena Sendler and Wangari Maathai. That subscription service is called Girls Can! Crate. They sell boxes that cover a wide range of interests so there is something for almost every girl out there from cooking to a mechanics box there is a lot of fun to choose from.


We were lucky enough to be sent a crate for a product review and we received the Creative Chief Crate which comes with a Girls Can! activity book, hands-on kitchen chemistry experiments, a apron you are able to paint, some paint, a cute button and more. The activity book has what you need to figure out the experiments with the ingredients they send you. The paints included are so you can use different food items such as celery as stamps to paint the apron, however my daughter wanted to add her own flair to the apron and pulled out some extra paints so she could really make the apron all her own.


She had fun painting the apron with some logos from her favorite shows and enjoys the fact that she now has an apron that suits her interests for when she is cooking. She loves to bake and cook whenever she gets the chance, she has also had a lot of fun making dog treats in the past so this apron will get a lot of use.

She also enjoyed using the different ingredients they sent in some interesting kitchen experiments, perfect for kids who like expanding their minds with hands on activities. For $34.95 a crate, it isn't a bad price considering the fact that your child will be entertained for a few hours while finishing the projects inside of the box. I also like the fact that depending on the age of your child they can easily complete the projects and activities on their own, if they are independent and prefer doing things themselves. 

Disclaimer- Girls Can! Crate provided me with the products mentioned above for the review + giveaway free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

15 comments:

Talya Stone said...

Love the name of the crate! My daughter really enjoys experiments so I'm sure she would absolutely love this.

Melanie Edjourian said...

This sounds like it would be fun for little ones. Mine love to do arts and craft and experiments too! Sounds like really good fun.

The Super Mom Life said...

What a cute little crate! I bet my daughters would love this.

Jupiter Hadley said...

I love the idea of this box! What positive messages, and cool crafts too. I will have to look into it.

Chad said...

Super super cute!!! I would love to make a crate with my kids, really awesome...

Melissa said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I bet the little ones would love this so much!

Catherine said...

This looks like a such a fun activity to try! I think it's a wonderful idea to empower young women.

Unknown said...

I clicked on the link provided, so many great options. I love the underlying girl empowerment message. The best part is they ship to Canada. It's understandable why your daughter enjoyed her crate.

rhian westbury said...

I love anything that shows young girls about how amazing women are and what they can do. This sounds like a fun activity and a great box x

Yeah Lifestyle said...

Such a great subscription box as it is so arty and will definitely keep my arty daughter busy doing the drawing for hours

Home Biz Entrepreneur said...

I think that it is good that children can easily complete the projects and activities on their own.
~ Paula Richie for Rachel Lavern

Thena, HodgePodge Hippie said...

This looks super cool. My girls would love to get something like this and do it!

Antoinette M said...

This sounds like a nice subscription box!

Melissa Greene said...

This looks like a subscription box my daughter would enjoy.

Shirley OFlynn said...

This looks like a fun subscription box that my granddaughter would really enjoy.