Friday, November 19, 2021

Pacific Pain Relief Cream Reivew!

 


You always see those funny memes that show people hitting 25+ and suddenly having an assortment of body pains, I feel that that can be pretty true! Thankfully there are plenty of great ways to help reduce and even prevent pains you might get. I was recently gifted a hot/cold pack and a pain relief cream, however today I am only going to be talking about the pain relief cream and will feature the hot/cold pack soon. The Pacific pain relief cream is from the Malibu Brands and it is an all natural fast acting cream. It can be purchased on their website for $39.95 for a 5oz jar. 

I really like the jar this comes in, the lid is set into wood giving it a more natural look. The jar is only 5oz but the cream is so light weight there is more in it than you would think. The texture looks slightly lumpy in the photo, however it smooths out evenly and without any issues over your skin. This can be used any where on your body that is experiencing muscle/joint pain such as your legs, arms, ankles, etc it is advised not to use it on any open wounds or cuts, in the eyes/mouth as with any other pain cream.

Lately I haven't had many spots that have been in pain so I've only used this once or twice thus far, but I did note that it only took a few minutes of rubbing on the spot that hurt before it started to feel better. I think this would be good for after a work out when your muscles are all sore and you could use a little relief when a hot/cold shower doesn't work. Smell wise I can't really say I am a fan of, the scent is hard for me to describe it almost has an earthy feel to it and I can't quite put my finger on why I don't like it. Everyone is different with what smells they like though, so just because I don't like how it smells doesn't mean someone won't. 

A pain relief cream being put into your normal routine can be a big help! I also like using heat/cold packs, doing stretches and using a massage roller on different muscles when I get sore. 

Disclaimer- Malibu Brands provided me with the product mentioned above for free in exchange for a review, no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

3 comments:

Antoinette M said...

I don't know this brand. Thanks for the review.

Melissa Greene said...

I've never heard of this brand either, I could use a good pain cream and will look more into them.

Sandy Cain said...

It only rook a few minutes to work? I'm impressed! And if it works, I wouldn't care how it smelled, LOL!