Sunday, June 13, 2021

Keep your dyed hair looking its best with Marrakesh!

If I had to name one of my favorite hair care brands, the first one that would come to mind is Marrakesh and for good reason. I have tried out a few of their products in the past (visit the post here.) and recently had the chance to try out more of their fantastic products. 


 

I would consider the Marrakesh Miracle Masque my "holy grail" hair care product. I have never really had the best hair possible, it is thin, can get oily and I recently started dyeing it again after many years of not doing so. I use this masque once a week and it makes a huge difference for my hair, not to mention the product smells amazing. So much in fact that I actually brought the container with my to work because my work friends wanted to smell it after I had been talking about it. 

My hair feels silky smooth and light weight after using this, and it will leave your hair smelling lovely for the next few days along with helping it not get so oily/look oily. While I still retain my natural fluffiness when it comes to my hair, it feels moisturized and healthier. The jar might seem a little pricey to some at $25.99 for a 8oz bottle, but you'd be surprised how long the container actually lasts. I usually use half a handful and it will cover my scalp and hair nicely, and if you need a little more just add a little water to lather it better. I use this at the start of my shower to allow it time to sit and work its magic, then I rinse it out prior to getting out of the shower. I've used this about six or seven times in the last month and a half and you can see how much is still left in the container above, I would say there is at least another four applications with this.      

For my those with  semi-permanent unnatural hair colors (such as myself), this product should not make a bunch of your color wash out. Granted this depends on the brand of hair dye you used as some naturally wash out significantly faster than others, for the brand I use this actually helps my color look its best.

Speaking of dyed hair Marrakesh has a color care line which consists of a shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment/detangler that is specifically made for customers that color their hair. First I will go over the detangler, the instructions say you should use it on clean, towel dried hair, however you can also use it on the go or when you are in a rush. 

Sometimes I use this to help tamp my hair back down if I was just driving with my windows down and my hair got a bit messy. The formula is a little thick so from time to time it might not spray properly, to fix it you'll just need to wipe the hole of the nozzle off and it will spray properly again. The spray is lightly scented but it dissipates quickly. One of the things that I like about this is that it dries quickly and doesn't make your hair look greasy or unwashed like some products can do even when only using a small amount. You can pick up a bottle of this for $15.99 over on their website.  


Next up is the color care shampoo & conditioner. I am going to be honest, I am not a big fan of shampoo I usually only buy conditioner but tried it out as the combo. The color care line has been a great way to keep my hair looking and smelling clean, and looking its best while still retaining the blue/purple color I have in it. With some shampoo/conditioner it will really strip away the dye and some end up making your hair feel either dry or look oily and who wants their shampoo/conditioner to do that? I haven't experienced any of that with this brand. 

My hair always smells great, feels soft and is ready for the day after I wash it with the Marrakesh line! Along with these fantastic products Marrakesh has a TON of other awesome products worth buying, and they have several sister companies that sell worth while products as well. You can get 25% Off any purchase of Marrakesh or the other Earthly Body products (including CBD drops) by using code Luna25 during check out. You can shop their wide range of products on the Earthly Body website.

Disclaimer-  Earthly Body/Marrakesh provided the products mentioned above for the review  free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase. 

21 comments:

Sandra D. said...

My daughter dyes her hair a lot will have to get this for her.

Melanie Edjourian said...

The hair mask sounds really good. It is pricy but if a little goes a long way then it works out in the end.

The Super Mom Life said...

I definitely need to try this. My hair is a mess after I dye it.

Melanie said...

Now I am always on the look out for new hair care. Love the sound of the mask perfect to get hair glowing again

Rhian Westbury said...

It really makes a big difference using a mask as often as you can and this one sounds really nice and nourishing x

Melissa said...

I am always interested in hearing about how hair products work for others. I have tried so many and rarely find something that does what I want it to, this sounds like it is worth a shot.

Catherine said...

Sounds like a great product...hair masks are so important and really helps keep the scalp healthy.

Shirley OFlynn said...

Sounds like a great line of products. I would love to try these to help with my dry hair.

Garf said...

I don't dye my hair but this sounds like great products. I like hair masks though.

Jasmine said...

i may need to try these. but i dont often dye my hair at home anymore

Yeah Lifestyle said...

These sound like some great products and pretty affordable too. I don't often dye my hair but when I do, I will be considering these.

Anonymous said...

This brand is new to me! The products look great and now I am so tempted to give Marrakesh hair products a try ��

Thanks for sharing,
Everything Enchanting

Marysa said...

I haven't heard of this brand or product before. Sounds like it has a lot of great benefits for dyed hair.

Nicole Anderson said...

Marrakesh is a new brand to me but I am impressed with the detail and review you have provided here. While at first glance it might be considered expensive, you make a good point in relation to how long this is expected to last. That in itself is a good indicator of quality. I'm going to look into this a bit more. Thanks so much for this post.

Jupiter Hadley said...

My hair is also really oily so I will need to check it out! I've never heard of this brand before either.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

I don't dye my hair but the product looks pretty nice anyway

Erica Webster-Russell said...

I had never heard of this product, but I'll definitely give it a try. I too dye my hair, so it definitely could use some extra love!

Terry Poage said...

I have never heard of this brand before but would like to try it.

Melissa Greene said...

This sounds like something I could use, sounds like an amazing brand.

Jessica Radford said...

I have not dyed my hair in a while but this sounds like a great brand and I like the sound of some of their other lines too.

Terry Poage said...

I am always looking for new shampoo to try.