Thursday, October 8, 2020

Get shiny and smooth hair with Marrakesh!

My hair has always been caught in the middle of being considered curly and wavy, it also usually has a bit of frizz to it so I like using Anti-frizz products to help manage my hair. I've worked with the  brand Earthly Body to review a few of the product lines they have under their company, one of those product lines is called Marrakesh which is a hair product line. I was pretty excited to try out this line and that is for great reason, all of their products are pretty spectacular. 


For my review I was sent the Fine hair collection which is a shampoo, a conditioner, oil light,and a leave in treatment, Marrakesh X which is a detangler/leave-in conditioner in the scent High Tide, Endz, and Mod. The scents they select for their products are enchanting, If I could own one of each product in every scent they have I would! Some hair care products have a nice scent that fades away quickly, the scents that Marrakesh uses stick around for a while so you'll notice the nice scent during the day. All of their products are gender friendly. All of their products are made with Argan oil and Hemp seed to help strengthen and improve your hair.




Marrakesh X 4oz in the scent High Tide (Retail $13.99) & Marrakesh X 4oz in scent Light Breeze- I use this for both my daughter and I. Not only does this help fight frizz but it also detangles your hair and helps prevent damage from heat while using your curling/flat irons. Sometimes the product doesn't want to spritz out properly so I have to shake the bottle, otherwise we completely love this. We both really enjoy the scents, our favorite is High Tide. My daughter has always had a lot of tangles in her hair, when she was younger she hated getting her hair brushed because it hurt, however this really helps manage the knots and keep her hair looking shiny and smooth.

Marrakesh Mod 4oz in the original scent (Retail $16.99) - Mod is a styling product meant to help give your hair body/texture while holding the style you put your hair into. I generally wear a pony tail when I am at work, it is easy and it stays out of my face while I am working, after I put it up I like to use a little of this to hold my hair into place, managing my frizz. The scent of this is nice and light, and the product itself is light weight as well. You won't have any issues with crunchy hair while using this (It is gross when hair gels do that!).




Marrakesh Endz 4oz in the original scent (Retail $17.99) - If you experience a lot of split ends and have damaged hair from dye products this is a great product for you. This formula is made to help mend split ends, control frizz/static, and help strengthen you hair. I like mixing a little bit of this and the Mod to put onto the lower half of my hair and on my ends. My hair feels soft and smooth after using this product, I love how my hair looks when after I straighten it when I am using these products. I cut my hair a little not too long ago, and so far I haven't had a ton of split ends come back which is nice. 

Marrakesh Oil Light 2oz in the scent light breeze (Retail $22.99) - To be honest I haven't used this one as much, not because it doesn't do a good job but because the Endz/Mod combo I use works really well so I don't want to overload my hair with too many products at once. This product was created to help add shine and texture to your hair without weighing it down and it works well with fine hair. The scent is lovely and the product formula really is light and absorbs quickly into your hair. 


Marrakesh hydrate shampoo + conditioner for fine hair 12oz in the scent Light Breeze (Retail $13.99 each) - They do sell other shampoos and conditioners in other scents, however this one is specially formulated for fine hair. The bottle is only 12oz, but it lasts for a surprisingly long time because you don't need a ton of the products in order to get the desired wash you are wanting. The scent is relaxing and calming while you are in the shower, and your hair will be left feeling clean and soft after using this. 

What are some of the hair concerns you'd like to find a product for? And what is your current favorite product?

Along with the products mentioned above they have a ton of other fantastic products including shaving products and a few skincare items as well. You can get 25% Off any purchase of Marrakesh or the other Earthly Body products (including CBD drops) by using code Luna25 during check out. You can shop their wide range of products on the Earthly Body website.

Disclaimer-  Earthly Body/Marrakesh provided the products mentioned above for the review  free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh these products look great! Would they work on natural african -american hair as well?

Stephanie said...

This sounds like a wonderful product! Great review too. I'll check it out. :)

Stephanie S

Krista said...

I haven't heard of this product before but they sound really nice to use!

Sumit walia said...

this sounds like a wonderful product line from the company and guess you have found the answers to sort ur hair

Nkem said...

Looks like great products! I'm sure your hair is thriving with these products.

Blair Villanueva said...

The name Marrakesh sounds expensive which catches my interest! I wonder if they deliver to Australia.

Stella said...

These seek like really great hair products. Supermarket bought products usually don't agree with me, yet, I always end up buying them in the last minute. It's time to try something specialized and bespoke.

Trish said...

Nice looking products - haven't heard of them before.

Ishani Nath said...

Sounds like a great product for frizzy hair. I am not sure if it’s available in my country. Loved reading the review.

Monidipa said...

I haven't heard of Marrakesh but you review is awesome and these products look good!

Sonia Seivwright said...

Marrakesh products sounds really good from your review. Thanks for sharing

Kenneth said...

Great review on the product, though I'm bald :) shared it with my wife and daughter to try.

Our Redonkulous Life said...

I need to do something to my hair. Its not smooth and straight and its not wavy/curly.

Kevine said...

Sounds like a neat product, do you know if these would work with locs?

Hannah Marie said...

Omg my hair has always been so frizzy and I'm always on the lookout for a product that will tame my frizz and crazy baby hairs! Marrakesh product line looks like something I would use for my very curly hair as well!

Lorita said...

Great product! I always have frizzy hair so this is good for me!

Erica Webster-Russell said...

These are products I would love to try! Wavy frizz is a serious issue with my hair, especially after I straighten it. I'll have to look into these products and try them out for myself. I wear my hair up so much of the time because it is long and hard to control without some help.

Michel Jigg said...

Your article is amazing.Can you write an article on Custom Kraft Boxes:
https://www.interestingfacts.org/fact/why-kraft-boxes-are-gaining-traction-and-how-you-can-start-a-kraft-packaging-business

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com