Monday, February 22, 2021

Fleurtiva CBD drops Reivew.

If you haven't heard of CBD products yet, you may have been hiding under a rock. I've noticed products with CBD popping up more and more, from soaps to lotions and beyond. Depending on how long you've been a visitor to my blog you may have seen that I've worked with the brand Earthly Body on occasion. Earthly body is the umbrella brand for several smaller brands they own, one of which is called Fleurtiva.


Fleurtiva sells Hemp CBD drops in two different flavors and sizes, they are a vegan and cruelty-free brand. CBD has a number of benefits and it can help with a number of things that vary from person to person, Fleurtiva isn't able to make any statements on what it can or can't help due to regulations regarding CBD, however you can look up the variety of benefits it offers to see if this product is right for you.

Why do I choose to use CBD from time to time? Every once in a while the tension in my back starts to build up and cause a bit of a back ache (I need to start doing yoga more!) which can lead to a semi-restless nights sleep. I have found that CBD helps me relax and provides me with a better sleep, I wake up feeling rested and calm. They work quickly, you'll feel calmer within the thirty to sixty minutes after you use this, it can be used any time during the day because it doesn't make you drowsy. 


Their drops come in two different flavors - Marshmallow and Orange and can be purchased in 500mg or 1000mg depending on how strong you'd like your drops. A 500mg bottle can be purchased for $49.99, which may seem a little pricey however the bottle will last quite some time especially if you don't use it that often. To use this you fill the drop half to full and put the liquid under your tongue, holding it there for 30 seconds before swallowing. I personally thought it tasted a bit like sunflower oil, it wasn't the worst flavor in the world though I think I may have preferred a Marshmallow flavor. Each bottle has under .3% THC, If you have more questions on what CBD is you can check out their information page Here.

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by Fleurtiva for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

7 comments:

Sandy Cain said...

I have a lot of health issues, and take MMJ. Lately though, I'm thinking I might need more CBD and less THC. Thank you for this review, I will probabaly order soon.

Terry Poage said...

Haven't tried any but would like to.

Serena said...

I've tried a few lotions with CBD but I have yet to try any that you ingest. Good tip on the flavor :-)

Chad said...

I've heard so much about CBD but i am yet to try it! I would love to try it soon.

Catherine said...

There is so much information out there about CBD and it's something I've been interested in trying for a while now. Thanks for sharing your review on Fleurtiva. So nice they come in flavors too.

Melissa Greene said...

I could use this for the days when my hips are hurting.

elseykfenn said...

This does sound a little pricey, but probably worth the investment