Monday, November 25, 2019

Lights of the World at the AZ State Fair grounds!



Don't miss Lights of the World, the largest light and lantern show in North America! "5 over-the-top Christmas lights from across the U.S." - USA Today The largest lights and lantern festival in North America will be brightening Phoenix's skies from November 22, 2019 - January 12, 2020 at the Arizona State Fair. Lights of the World is back for a third year. Combining the age-old tradition of paper lanterns with cutting-edge technology, the Lights of the World lantern displays extend from 18 to 60 feet, amounting to over 10 million colorful lights, and showcase features of different cultures and civilizations around the globe.

With over 65 stunning displays, Lights of the World promises an unforgettable exploration of global cultures and cuisine. Lights of the World also possesses a litany of other entertainment features: as visitors walk through, they'll encounter a world of surprises, including friendly, life-like dinosaurs, daily free performances showcasing acrobatics, the Puppetone Rockers or a sea lion show. Artisans will also be on site, creating unique, handmade art to commemorate the celebration.

For more information visit www.lightsoftheworldus.com

**This is not a paid post, this is being posted for a shot at getting tickets to this event.**

2 comments:

Pinki Kumari said...

A good leader would be able to admit guilt and be able to explain the problem to their employees. It shows that you are humble and mistakes happen. It might not look like a good leadership trait, but it does breed serious loyalty when done right.
satta king
play bazaar

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com