Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Handmade leather goods by New Moon Technocraft!


Handmade gifts are always a fantastic option for Birthday and Christmas gifts, I recently came across a Etsy shop called New Moon Technocraft who sells a number of gorgeous handmade gifts. Shop owner Leslie creates leather bookmarks, single pocket wallets, dog hair clips and more. She has a lot of unique designs that include fun fandoms like Harry Potter, Zelda, Superheros and more so there is something for everyone.


I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous bookmarks in her shop, in particular the Ravenclaw bookmark caught my eye. I have been a fan of the Harry Potter books and movies since I was younger, and my nickname is "Luna" so it received double brownie points in my book. Leslie was very kind and sent me a bookmark along with a cord holder to use and review.



The bookmark I received is perfect for what I look for in a bookmark. I generally try to avoid bookmarks that are so small, you almost can't find the page you were on and I don't like bookmarks that are so big they leave an indentation in the book. This bookmark is thin while still being sturdy enough to last, plus it is just the right size for marking your page in a book. I enjoy the texture of this bookmark, it is smooth but has enough of a grip that it won't slip around inside of your book. Each bookmark is customizable so you can add any name you'd like. 

You can purchase a bookmark for $12.60, with flat items of this size there is always a small worry that it might get bent in the mail on the way to your house. Both of these products were packaged so that they were protected during shipping and the arrived in perfect condition. This would make an excellent gift for the bookworm on your holiday shopping list.



Another product that caught my eye was the adorable Sloth cord wrap/holder shown above. I work in a small office by myself, I can hear all of the commotion going on outside of my office but it is usually pretty quite inside of my office. I keep a pair of headphones in my desk drawer so I can listen to music on my phone while I work during the day. Sometimes the headphones get tangled up, or they catch on other stuff I have in the drawer, so I wanted to see if this could be the solution I was looking for. 



In the photo above I wrapped the cords up a little looser than I wanted but it worked for the photo, I think in the future when I use this I will take a little more time to wrap up my headphones properly. I like how easy this is to unsnap and wrap around my headphones to keep them securely in place. It keeps everything in a tight little bundle that is perfect for tucking away into your desk drawer, pocket or even your purse without you having to worry about your headphones becoming damaged. I almost think this is too cute to leave in my drawer at work, I might start bringing my headphones with me in my purse since I no longer need to worry about them getting overly tangled.

I am pretty impressed with the amount of details, Leslie was able to get on the face of the sloth! You can clearly see it's eyes, cheeks and facial markings. I decided to go with the medium brown dyed leather because it looks the most sloth like to me, however if you prefer a different color she offers ten different colors! A cord holder can be purchased for $9.45 plus shipping. If you have an Instagram page, head over and check out New Moon Technocraft on Instagram, you can find photos of her products and lots of cute photos of her dog modeling hair clips!

Disclaimer- The products mentioned above were provided by New Moon Technocraft for the review free of charge no other compensation was provided. However, no product compensation will influence the outcome of any review. My honest opinions are used in all reviews, they are solely my own & they may vary from others. My reviews are posted for readers in order to provide an informed decision before purchase.

28 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful! I am a big Harry Potter fan

Simplyriise said...

Love the Harry Potter ones.-Cherise

play2winapps said...

they look great.

Vasundhra Gupta said...

Hey, super cool! I've been enjoying getting custom, vegan leather products made. They definitely add an edge to someone's lifestyle :)

Joanna said...

The cord wrap is so cute, and definitely very useful. I wouldn't mind having one myself.

Mike A. said...

Those look pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!

Maysz said...

This is cute and perfect gift on Christmas I love it!

Jamie Tutson said...

That's such a cool book mark. I would have never even thought they could do that with leather.

aisasami said...

This is super cool and fascinating! I hope those who looking for a personalized gift for Xmas can find your wonderful service!

anshul said...

Although I am not a fan of leather goods but the designs seem to be really unique.

Dushan Madushanka said...

great..good post..

Judy said...

Such a great idea to prevent waste!

Sandra D. said...

Some great ideas for items for my son.

Scott DeNicola said...

Growing up we had a store in my local mall called the leather hut and they sold some of the coolest things ever! Hand stamped belts which were a big thing when I was in high school a hundred years ago. Leather seems to be timeless and I really like some of the ideas here. I need to check this out a bit more.

Lene said...

This is wonderful! I’m a huge Harry Potter nerd (as are my sister and my niece), so there are some great gift ideas in this shop. Also, what better than leather? The smell alone makes me happy.

Daphne Takahashi said...

What gorgeous products! Love to find handmade product shops. I find them to be really well made and full of love. Plus, this ones have Harry Potter inspired items!! loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Britt K said...

I absolutely love that bookmark! I am a huge Harry Potter lover and find myself drawn to anything relating to the fandom, especially when it comes to book-related items. I am going to have to check it out both for my Harry Potter loving friends but also as a little early Christmas treat for myself, I think lol

Jessica said...

That bookmark is so adorable. That is a great gift idea for the holidays.

Kelly said...

These are beautifully made products. I love finding things like this. They’d make great gifts.

Alexandra said...

Actually the cord holder is a pretty good idea. I've never seen anything like that before!

Erica Webster-Russell said...

You just did some of my Christmas shopping for me, Luna! I was looking for something unique like the bookmark, which is perfect for the person I’m buying it for. Thank you!

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

wow! looks so very pretty and it's a wonderful gift to make: so pretty!

honeybunnytwee said...

I definitely need a Gryffindor bookmark! I love Etsy artists and supporting their work

Lyanna Soria said...

Those handmade leather looks absolutely wonderful. As a bookworm myself, I'd definitely want that amazing bookmark.

Ch. Nikhila said...

Gorgeous goods. Being a potterhead, I'd love a Gryffindor bookmark.

Nancy P said...

Had a leather kit sort of like this as a kid. It was a lot of fun.

Nikki Far said...

very nice work

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com