Thursday, October 4, 2018

These headphones are great for road trips with kids!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own and they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by CozyPhones for the review free of charge.**


Finding the perfect pair of headphones can be a pain sometimes, you might find one that has a great sound quality but the shape of the ear bud hurts your ear. I personally like headphone ear buds with the little squishy covers that can be shaped but they can be kind of pricey and the covers may pop off or become ripped. I recently found a different alternative to traditional headphones, they are called Cozy Phones which are small round ear buds concealed in a fabric head band.



For a review I was sent a black cozy phone ($18.97) from their original line plus the Unicorn and Panda ($19.97) from their kids line for my kids. The headbands have a soft mesh material on the inside and fabric on the outside giving you a comfortable experience. They are corded which some may not like but they do also offer a new line of cordless Cozy phones, I personally don't mind because I am not doing anything super crazy while wearing them so the cord doesn't get in the way.

Everyone has a different shaped head which means not everyone will have their ears in the same place as others so how do you make sure the ear buds are actually on your ears? There is a small slit and opening in the back of the headband where you can user your finger to move the ear buds to the exact spot your ears will sit while wearing the headband. I haven't had any issues with the ear buds moving or slipping away from my ears while wearing these which is nice.



The headband itself isn't too tight, I found it to be a wonderful fit. My ears didn't feel like they were being smashed nor did I feel like the headband was going to fall off which was nice for working out plus it helped hold my hair in place and keep my head cool. If you feel like your headband is getting to nasty due to sweat you can remove the ear buds and machine wash the headband, due to the mesh inside I would probably air dry them but thus far I haven't needed to wash it.



Since the headbands are fabric and the ear buds are flat disks you are able to fall asleep while wearing these and wake up without sore ears from having head buds in for too long, which makes them perfect for road trips with the kids. The sound quality is fantastic, when I have my mp3 player turned up all the way it keeps it loud but still at decibels that protect your ears.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool

Old Tom said...

My kids would have loved these when they were a little younger. I love them now.

Unknown said...

My daughters would love these especially the unicorn headband.

Unknown said...

These sound fab. (I don't know if its just my end, but the images won't seem to load).

Unknown said...

My kids would love these, I saw they had Paw patrol headbands too.

Ashley B said...

I love these and need them asap. My kids would love to wear these while traveling or just around the house. Great post!

indra k said...

Innovatively designed from kids point of view.

Ladywildcatscc said...

these look awesome! My 5 year old would be all over an item like these!

Rachael Hope said...

These are way cool and look exceptionally comfortable. Thanks for sharing! Rachael Hope

Nina Nichols said...

Those headphones are looking really cool. I would love to get some for my niece!

Gloria Grossi said...

Wowtl! The headphones look cool, the kids having them on makes it cuter. Hopefully there is a word as Cuter". As in; cute, cuter, cutest. Lolz

Ben le Suisse said...

That's really cute and quite smart. Ahhh mumms have to find some smart workaround those days...

Ben - nutrition-newage.com

reveler said...

Cool..... Fashion/tech is really a trend for it's utilitarian... Very functional fashion...

Kristina Pedersen said...

These are so cool. I want some for myself!

Neil Alvin Nicerio said...

Nice. This is so cool. Would wantto have one for myself. :)

Maysz said...

Wow love these headphones! perfect for travel!

Ellen said...

I personally agree with you when it comes to find headphones that are comfy! And I definitely love these! So adorable!

HealthyFitCouple said...

These are adorable. I actuallu would love one for myself to use at the gym.

Chigra said...

I live these. They look so cosy. My son would love it.

Blair Villanueva said...

OMG those are cute! Perfect gear for travel as well :D

Unknown said...

awww this is so cute! im gonna buy these for my nieces!

Unknown said...

Without a doubt the best headphones in the world!

aisasami said...

These are super cute! Perfect for kids in elementary school or younger.

Adore Donnie said...

Oh these are so cool! These would make great gifts!

Sheena Moncatar said...

Way too cool! Fantastic items to choose from, and it goes pretty neatly with the headphones.