Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Chewy.com - Frisco Cat Litter

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy.com for the review free of charge.**



I know most of you have seen or heard commercials for Chewy.com but have you actually tried out their services? I personally love Chewy and no not just because I get the chance to work with them but because they have such a large selection of pet products, and offer more brands than my local pet stores. Their website makes it easy to spoil my family members pets and it will be easy for you to spoil your pets as well with their great prices.



This big fur ball has a bit of a stomach issue which can be a bit stinky so we've been looking for a good litter that helps mask the smell and doesn't leave a bunch of litter trailed all over. If you are on the search as well Chewy.com has 157 listing of different litters so you are bound to find the one that is right for you. I recently received the Frisco Lightweight Floral Fresh Scent Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter to try out with Aleister. A 10lb jug retails for $7.49.




I generally like lightweight litters because they seem easier to scoop and don't clump as hard as some of the large chunk litters. Frisco is lightweight and helped prevent a decent amount of litter box smell, however I didn't like how much dust it seemed to put off when being poured into the pan even from a short height. It also tracked quite a bit because it seemed to cling to his fur. I think this litter would be best for short haired cats. With the size of our litter box we managed to get two full uses plus a few topper pours when scooping out the box from this container size, for the price that is pretty good. Even though this litter didn't work completely work out for us it may suit your cat better.

Do you have any pets? Leave a comment below letting me know what kind of treats you like buying for your pets. If you don't have any pets what kind of pet would you want to get?