Sunday, October 15, 2017

Chewy.com Review!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Chewy.com for the review free of charge.**


I love the huge variety of brands and products that Chewy.com offers for all types of animals, they offer over 200 brands for cats, dogs, horses, reptiles and more. Each month I am lucky enough to get offered a list of products to select from to review with my pets, this month I selected Tiki Cat After Dark Variety Pack Canned Cat Food 2.8-oz & Purina Pro Plan Savor Tender Strips with Lamb & Sweet Potato Dog Treats.





The Tiki cat variety pack comes with six different flavors of two cans each, I like that it has such a wide variety of flavors for a small box of cat food because it will help spice up your cats meal times. The cans are the perfect size for a meal for a single cat without them over eating or being too hungry in between feedings. This pack retails for $19.33 on Chewy.com

The Purina Pro Plan Savor Tender Strips are bigger than I expected them to be which as you can tell my dog Sulley Monster is pretty excited about, the bigger the treat the better. The treats are tender enough you can bend them easily but they don't break in half from it because they have a decent amount of moisture in them to prevent them from being too hard which is perfect for my mom's elderly dog that can't eat treats that are too hard. Giving the dogs these treats once a day will surely excite your dog and it will be something they look forward to. This pack retails for $7.35 on Chewy.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like ordering from there too, I think my dogs would like those treats thanks for posting.

sarah letendre said...

HA my cats would sure think they were getting some extra love when they started getting mail

Unknown said...

I like that they deliver right to your front door.

Stephanie LaPlante said...

My uncle might be interested in these.

Unknown said...

I have cats and I bought some cat wormer from Chewy.com because it was so much cheaper. They have some really great deals. I want to get a monthly subscription box for my cats. Surprise My Pet and Pet Store in a Box looks good. I am checking Chewy.com right now and they have some really good deals right now on canned catfood.

Stephanie Grant said...

We just expanded our fur family to now include two big dogs (a Rott and a Boxer) and now two cats so I'm definitely going to check out chewy.com for my future needs.

Rocky Steven - CanadaVetExpress said...

Treats are good way to connect with dogs and your are right, "the bigger the treat the better". If you get connected to a person's pet, you get automatically connect with that person. Pet's are really gift for introvert persons like me.. :D