Sunday, September 17, 2017

Olivia Jane Couture Review!

 **This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Olivia Jane Couture for the review free of charge.**


It is amazing how many small details go into preparing for your big day, so where to start? Aside from the venue and date which are two big details that should be worked out first one of the next most important items is the dress and the accessories that go along with it. After all doesn't every bride want to look her best on her wedding day? Some brides will opt for a fairy tale type dress with all the gems and add-ons it comes with and others will opt for something more simple and add on a sash for a bit of flare. I am one of the brides who is going for a less over the top dress but I still want to add a bit of sparkle so I will be wearing a rhinestone and ribbon sash with my dress.



I recently happened to come upon a beautiful Etsy shop called Olivia Jane Couture who sells a wide selection of beautiful eye catching wedding sashes and belts. Each belt and sash are handmade and are offered in a number of beautiful colors, if you do not see a color that matches your dress or wedding colors you can request a custom ribbon which is what I did with the red. Not only did shop owner Svetlana put the rhinestones on the ribbon but she also lined the back of the rhinestones in red so that everything matched and looked complete.



The sash is a one size fits all, the ribbon is pretty long as you can see in the first image above, I would say it is about twice my height and I am 5'4" so no need to worry whether this will fit for not. If you need to trim it down you will be able to without any issues or you can leave it a bit longer to create a beautiful bow in the back which is what I plan on doing. The rhinestone embellishment I received  measures about 11.5 inches long and 2 inches wide at the widest point, it does have a bit of weight to it but it isn't a crazy amount of weigh about what an average belt would weigh.



Looking over the rhinestones I can not find a single stone that is out of place, chipped or loose everything sits as it should.The sash I received features four different sized rhinestones along with a few small clear beads as you can see in the middle of the image above. This piece is absolutely beautiful and is an accessory that is sure to not only add a bit of magic to your dress but it will have your wedding guests telling you how well it compliments your dress.The sashes range in price from $38-$130 so there is something that fits every budget.

Want to WIN a sash of your choice? Stay tuned and keep an eye on my blog! Sunday October 1st,2017 I will be posting a wedding prize pack giveaway featuring some beautiful wedding products for one lucky bride to win.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow all of the belts look great she puts a lot of details into them

Unknown said...

My wife says she wishes she had one of these for her dress and that they would be good for prom as well.

J Renee W said...

I would have totally used this belt for my wedding dress. So pretty!

Unknown said...

This is really pretty. It makes a very classy look.

Rose-Marie said...

This is nice. It would make a wedding dress so special.