Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Mommy's Time Out Review!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Mommy's Time Out for the review free of charge.**



A few of my family members enjoy drinking wine when we all get together to have dinner and play games, so when I was offered a chance to try out Mommy's Time Out I knew I had to say yes and bring it over to my mom's house for a family dinner night. First I want to note that I think the name of the brand is pretty fun and the bottles are pretty cute they include a note on how hard working moms deserve a much needed break (don't worry dads they also have a wine called Dad's Day Off).





I am not usually one to drink alcohol, I am pretty picky when it comes to it and most alcohol out there just doesn't taste good to me. Seeing as how this was for a review I did test it out and I have to say it actually isn't that bad compared to most wines out there . I didn't get a nasty shock of bitterness it was actually quite a bit lighter than other wines I have sampled at events, it did taste a bit dry and had a small bit of fruity taste to it. A few family members tried it as well and here are their thoughts:

Step-Dad: He liked the wine and agreed that it was more of a dry wine with a solid grape flavor, but didn't quite like the after taste.

Sister-in-law: She did like the wine and thought it has a floral taste to it.

My Fiance: He actually did like the wine which is surprising because he doesn't like any wine. He said it reminded him of a light beer and that he would drink it again.

Overall it seemed to be well liked, along with the Prosecco white wine I received they also sell several other wines all of which are showing less than $10 per bottle on the websites it is sold through. Sadly it doesn't seem like any stores near me sell this specific wine they only have the Pinot Grigio and the Mommy's Time Out website could use some tweaks because they do not list prices nor does it have a list of stores where the wine is available, along with that there is no way to order it through their website.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

oO This sounds delicious

Stephanie LaPlante said...

This is such a cool idea. Sounds yummy too.

Chelsea M said...

That's awesome how they branded it. I also like how inexpensive it is.

Edye Nicole said...

Taking time for yourself is very important.

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Unknown said...

I do like the label. That is really cute. I like wine. I drink mostly sweet wines instead of dry wines. That is weird that their website isn't set up so that you can buy the wine or find where it is sold. How do they expect you to buy it? I would like to try a bottle.

Gwendolyn Jordan said...

love my wine

Jessica Lodge said...

It's a cute name. Based on the name it seems appropriate that it would be a lighter wine.

Jennifer H. said...

Thanks for the info.

John H. said...

This wine sounds okay.

laurie nykaza said...

It sounds great and a nice price too love to try new wines im picky too.

Ireon Williams said...

The wine sounds good

Rose-Marie said...

I don't think I've ever tried Prosecco, it does sound good. I'd like to try it.