Sunday, August 27, 2017

UpCart Review!

**This was not a paid post. My honest opinions were used, they are solely my own & they may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by UpCart for the review free of charge.**


Moving can be quite a pain in the butt if you are having to move everything by hand, and that goes double for if you are having to move into or out of an apartment higher than the first floor using only stairs. Most moving trucks come with a standard furniture dolly but as we all know they can get in the way and due to their size isn't always the best option for use. I recently saw an infomercial for a product called the UpCart and it looked pretty neat so I figured why not try it out. I was sent the "UpCart Original" to try out for a review.





The UpCart is an all-terrain stair climber that can hold up to 200lbs, it is specially designed to fold up for easy storage and the way the wheels are designed it makes going up and down the stairs a breeze.I like that the wheels and even the handle break down to make this smaller so you can store it in your car, closet, etc without it taking up much room and it doesn't weight a ton either so you can carry it one handed without any issues. I found this extremely easy to unfold and fold back up when I needed to use it, even if you aren't carrying something heavy this would be perfect for moving multiple boxes at once. You can even use it to bring those big water cooler jugs into the house instead of carrying them all the way. The wheels are spaced out evenly enough I don't see any rocks or small objects getting caught in them and they don't seem to pick up a lot of dirt/hair either when rolling around on the ground. The UpCart Original retails for $89.95 and they sell other upgrades along with accessions like baskets to make your cart even better. This one little cart is going to make moving and other activities so much easier, we can't wait to use it more often! I plan to use it to bring all the Christmas decorations into the house once the holiday gets closer since I have several boxes of lights and ornaments this will make bringing them all into the house one trip instead of five like it normally takes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This seems like a real back saver

Jessica Lodge said...

As a New Yorker who lives in a small space I like that this can fold up.