Friday, July 7, 2017

Mama Lee's Bakery Review!

****This was not a paid post and my honest opinion was used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.The products mentioned below have been provided by Mama Lee's for the review free of charge.****


Macarons seem to have become quite popular over the last year or so and I can see why because they are quite adorable and come in a wide range of fun colors and flavors. Up until a few months ago I had never tried a macaron until my step-dad bought some and let everyone try them, I thought they were good but I knew they had to taste better being consumed within a few days of them being baked. Mama Lee's Bakery is a small business based out of  Atlanta, Georgia and her products can be bought online via their Etsy shop. Store owner Mama Lee sells vegan macarons, doughnuts, brownies and tarts. Pssst she also sells Mickey Mouse shaped macarons!!!!





Mama Lee's agreed to work together on a product review of some of her macarons, she offers fourteen delicious sounding flavors, I couldn't decide which sounded best so I told her to surprise me. When I received my package everything was boxed up beautifully, they came in a small white bakery box with string tied around it and everything was placed into the box with pink tissue paper.What flavor did I receive? I received Birthday cake complete with sprinkles in the filling. The macarons were a tiffany blue color and had sprinkle filling inside, each one was baked perfectly it had a nice crunch on the outside and was soft/chewy on the inside they were quite delicious. Each one had just the right amount of filling, there wasn't so much that it ruined the crunch to chew ratio and it wasn't so little you weren't able to taste it. My only complaint? How quickly they get devoured when several people are eating them, I wish I had more! I also wanted to mention that these are Gluten free, dairy free, egg free--totally vegan and wanted to let you know they are made in a kitchen which contains tree nuts, peanuts, soy, and/or wheat so if you have allergies that is something to be aware of. You can purchase a dozen for $25 plus shipping which is a really great price for macarons.

12 comments:

Audrey Stewart said...

I love baked goods so much. My Mom was a baker. You really described them perfectly. (jozywails@gmail.com)

Edye Nicole said...

This sounds so cool!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Stephanie LaPlante said...

These look super yummy. I absolutely love goodies from bakeries.

Unknown said...

They look so delicious

Gwendolyn Jordan said...

yummy

Sally Gearhart said...

Oh boy do these look yummy, especially those sprinkles! I really like that they are gluten free, dairy free and egg free, that's awesome.

Calvin F. said...

hmm, I've only had macarons few times

Unknown said...

I've never had macarons, but have always wanted to try them.

Melanie Borhi said...

I love that these are vegan friendly.

Anonymous said...

I have never tried macaroons before. I wonder how they taste, hmmmm...

Unknown said...

These look delicious I want to surprise my wife with some

kcrmb said...

I love the different colours and flavours of macaroons!