Thursday, July 20, 2017

Find deals & savings with Groupon!

****This is a paid post for Groupon, I was asked to select a vendor I personally enjoy shopping with to feature.My honest opinion was used, those opinions are solely my own and may vary from others.****

Just like having kids, pets can get pretty expensive as well between food, toys, vet bills, bedding and more the costs really add up so it is nice to save a few dollars where ever you can. Groupon is a great way to find deals and promotions from some of your favorite stores that you may not be aware are available and you are able to find and access them for free on Groupon.

The store I selected for this promo post is Petco and the Groupon page for them can be found by clicking Here. I don't subscribe to the Petco newsletter so I don't usually know what sales they are having instead I usually go to the pet store closest to my house unless I know there is a good deal. Thankfully since I checked out the Groupon link for this promo I spotted that they are having a 25% off sale on all Ferret supplies which is perfect because my ferrets are almost out of food and litter so this would be a great time to stock up.

 

Along with finding great deals that your local brands are offering you can also purchase coupons and offers, the other day I purchased a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card through Groupon for only $5. Since my fiance and I drink coffee often I thought it was a pretty good deal. Head on over to Groupon and see what deals are in store for you!


14 comments:

Edye Nicole said...

I love good deals!

mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

Brooke said...

Love groupon! I like to use it for local restaurants or activities for my boyfriend and I.

Sandhra John said...

Ohh thats amazing.. We dont have coupons like that here.. :(

Missy W said...

I have only used them once but I like looking to see what deals they have.

Unknown said...

Wow

laurie nykaza said...

Great coupon and we use Groupon all the time.

Laurie P said...

I've tried Groupon, but I do hear great things about the savings!

Maryann D. said...

I have used Groupon also for a few super deals. I will share the Petco deal with my sister.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Calvin F. said...

Only used them a couple times, some nice deals now and then.

Unknown said...

My wife loves groupon.

LesleyfromWI said...

We use Groupon all the time

Maryann D. said...

These photos are so cute! I should really remember to check out Groupon more often!
twinkle at optonline dot net

accontests6 said...

Awesome!

T Iv. said...

Ferret is so cute